22

I put Rebekah on her bed and changed into my black silk pyjama top and short set and jumped into bed. I drifted off thinking about tomorrow...

I woke up the next morning to Rebekah looking over me with her angry vamp face. Oops. "Valentina Rose Diana Mikaelson. Did you really snap my neck because I ate some Oreos?!" Is this bitch serious? It's six in the morning. "Can we talk about this later? I wanna have a shower and get ready." I rolled my eyes and rolled out off bed and began to walk to the shower. "Oh no I'm not done with you yet." And with that I got a pencil in my thigh and I let out a scream. "YOU BITCH!" I quickly yanked the pencil out and threw it at Rebekah's throat.

I vamped in front off her and put my hand through her chest and put my hand round her heart. "Dear sister did you really think you could fight me? Don't forget I am stronger then you'll ever be." I let go off her heart and let her drop to the floor. I then turned around and skipped into the bathroom for my shower. After an hour getting ready I was finally done and ready to go to breakfast. I walked out and smirked at Rebekah who glared at me. I don't know why she's so mad, it's nothing Nik hasn't done. After another hour we were finally going to breakfast. I haven't seen anyone this morning. I wonder if they're still asleep? Oh no there they are. Everyone was sat at the Slytherin table eating. I sat in-between Theo and Blaise while Rebekah sat in-between Draco and Pansy. 

We said our good mornings and dug into our pancakes and waffles or whatever everyone was eating. Then just as I was about to eat a strawberry the great hall door burst open and who else would it be then my idiotic brothers? "REBEKAHHHH!" Klaus screamed as he walked in with Kol who had his bat on his shoulder and Elijah one off his signature suits and Finn who looked like he was ready to eat everyone. "Oh my lord." I sighed and put my hands on my head and rubbed my temples. "Rebekah dear, please tell me they aren't really here right now?" I said looking up at my younger sister. "Sorry Valentina but they really are." I groaned and went to stand up. "Wait you know them?"  Draco asked looking up at me. "They're my brothers." 

 "Klaus! What are you doing here. We had a plan!" I yelled as I walked toward my two little brothers and older brothers. At this point the whole hall had stopped eating and where watching us. Some with amusement, some looking like they were about to die. "Oh stop acting so high and mighty Valentina, your just as bad is she is!" Klaus yelled and pointed over to Rebekah who was looking down. "Lets go outside and talk about this away from all these people." I tried to reason with him but when Nik is like this there really isn't any reasoning. "NO I am not moving till she admits what she's done!" Okay then time for plan B. "Everyone out!" No one moved. "NOW!" I turned to the students with yellow eyes and my hybrid face that made them all run. Little did I know there where seven people who had stayed and hid behind walls. 

"Now Nik explain what the fuck is going on and why your so mad at Rebekah." I said quite calmly considering he was pissing me off. "She killed Elena!" God he sounds like a toddler throwing a temper tantrum. "Rebekah did you kill Elen-Wait a damn minute is this you special job you had before we left?" I turned to look at Rebekah who now had a smirk on her face. "Maybee." She said stretching out the E. "Oh bloody hell." I said putting my hands on my hips and turning away. "Why did you kill Elena or whatever her name is?" "Well one she is so annoying. Two I was sick off hearing about Klaus making his Hybrids and Three well just to get back at Klaus and also your her grandmother you should at least know her damn name." Ooo this Bitch is really testing me today. "Kol, give me the bat." I turned to my brother and put my hand out. 

"Well hello to you too Sister." I swear i am about to start killing Originals. "Yes hello. Bat. Now!" I yelled back at him. "Fine. here ya go." Kol passed me the bat and I put it on my shoulder and started to walk towards Rebekah with a big smirk on my face. I raised the bat up. Swung it back. Got ready to hit her when- "Valentina DON'T!"...