14

Valentina's POV:

I ended the call with Draco as soon as I saw him. It's been 150 years and he still looks good. I removed Damon's compulsion so I guess I better remove Stefan's too. "Do I know you?" He asked. Damn I mean I know  it's been awhile but I know I'm not that forgetful. "Well you should." I walked up to home put my hands on his shoulders looked at him straight in the eye and said "Remember". Oh while I'm here I might as well see if Katherines been snooping around. "Where's Katherine Perice?" "In Alaric's apartment Klaus is keeping her there." Then he got the look Damon had just a few minutes ago and I left him with his thoughts.

I quickly vamp speeded back to the grill to have klaus take me to Katerina might as well see the little pain while I can. "KLAUS I KNOW YOUR STILL HERE! COME OUT NOW" I yelled while picking up my bottle of bourbon again. "I'm here love calm down. What you need now?" Damn am I that predictable? Oh well. "Take me to Katerina. Now." I turn to him with a hand in the air so he knows exactly what will happen if he says no. "Fine just give me five minutes" I look at him and with a glare. "Two?" Is this man serious? I give him a look. "Fine follow me." See I always get what I want.

"KATHERINAAAAA." I screamed as I go to walk in but get stopped at the door. Stupid vampire rules. "Come in" At least my brothers good for something. "Oh no" I hear from the bedroom. "Get out here now." I growl. "Hi there Valentina. How you been doing?" "Don't start with the pleasantries Katherine. I believe we have some unfinished business to deal with." I say with a smirk and she just freezes and stays stood while I sat and took a swig off my bottle. Yes I brought it with me don't judge. "I don't know what you mean." She says with a little squeak in her voice. The 'baddest bitch of all' practically bowing down to me. The women who the Salvatore's hate well technically they should hate me but I sweetened the deal by making them forget a lot.

"Why are you here Valentina. I ran from you and klaus for years, you made the Salvatore's hate me. You made them believe that I did everything! YOU RUINED MY LIFE!" "News flash Katerina you ruined your own life by not only crossing me but crossing my brother. This was all your own doing." As I say this I see her with a smirk on. Oh no what does she know? "Guess what little wolf, or little witch? I don't know whatever you are. You and Klaus are not twins." My smirk drops and so does my bottle. Aw I wanted that. But anyway I grabbed her by the throat and threw her on the wall. "Tell me what you know." I screamed Klaus just stood there jaw dropped, confused as shit. Thanks for the help dear. "Well if you let me down I'll tell you." I reluctantly dropped her and waited for her to tell me. "You aren't a Mikaelson. Your a pertrova, Esther had an affair with Tatia's father and one of her witch friends did a spell that sped up the pregnancy and not even a month later she slept with Klaus' father soooo the witch sped up the pregnancy again and said your twins. So guess what dear Valentina your a Petrova and my great great however many great grandmother."