1

My name is Valentina Riddle if you haven't guessed it yes I am the daughter of Tom Riddle. It had always been me and my dad, we were close I was the only thing in his life that he actually loved and cared for well except nagini. I am exactly like him in almost every way, I speak parseltounge and know a lot of dark magic as my father taught me himself.

I am finally allowed to go to Hogwarts, the place it all started for my father. I do not know anyone there and I'm joining in the middle of year 6. Woo how to stick out like a sore thumb right? Father wants me to befriend Harry Potter the boy who killed him and made him weak. This however only made me stronger, while father was gone I was in charge of the death eaters well when I turned 12 I was before that it was wormtail. That man is almost useless.

My task at Hogwarts is to bring the downfall of the school and help someone named Draco Malfoy, whoever that may be. This will be an exciting year! I will be the reason Harry Potter is dead and I cannot wait. But anyway that's my life, let's see if I can finish what my father started.

"VALENTINA RIDDLE COME DOWN THIS INSTANT", my father yelled from the bottom of our grand staircase. "Coming Father" I call back from my bedroom, it is gold and white unlike the rest of my house which is covered in black, silver and white. As Father says 'the colours of a true slytherine'

I walk down the black and white grand staircase to be met by my father and wormtail

I walk down the black and white grand staircase to be met by my father and wormtail. "Yes Father what is it?" I questioned with a raised eyebrow. "You are to leave for Hogwarts now and you shall not return until you have completed your task." Father said coldly but with hint of sadness. "Of course I shall go pack right now!" I said happily and went to run back up the stairs and start packing but suddenly Father stopped me. "There is no need to pack, wormtail has done it for you, you shall leave now by floo powder." Father said even colder than last time, there is no more sadness in his voice. "Yes okay let me go pick up some last minute things then I shall go" I ran upstairs before anyone could stop me.

I got to my room, picked up my phone, phone charger, my bag and a few other little things I knew I would need. I quickly got changed into something a little nicer then my joggers and hoodie and off I went to destroy Hogwarts and finally kill Harry Potter. I was wearing a maroon skirt with a black t-shirt, leather jacket and thigh high boots.

I walked downstairs grabbed my trunk and everything else I wanted and walked over to the fireplace

I walked downstairs grabbed my trunk and everything else I wanted and walked over to the fireplace. "Goodbye father, I'll miss you." Before he could reply I shouted Hogwarts and dropped the floo powder. In a matter of seconds I had landed in dumbledors office.
"Hello, who are you?" I heard as I was getting out of the fire place. "Valentina Riddle and you are?" I asked obviously knowing the answer but you know gotta act dumb. "Albus Dumbledor, I see you came early." Wow is he always this observant? I thought to myself. "Yes, my father thought it best." I said trying my hardest to be kind to the old man. "We will get you sorted at dinner, which.." The man suddenly stopped talking and looked at his watch. "Oh my it's in 5 minutes, better go down there, Mr flinch will tell you when it's time to get sorted." Before I could answer he was gone and I was being led to the great hall by a strange old man.

"It's time you may now go in" the strange old man said as the giant doors in-front of me opened. "Please welcome Valentina Riddle" as Dumbuldor said this, all eyes where on me as I stuttered down the middle of the hall, head held high, my heels where the only thing you could hear except for whispers from random students. "Wow", "Oh my god she's Tom Riddles daughter", "She's gorgeous". These where just some of the whispers that I heard as I walked.

"Please come and sit on this stool so you may be sorted into your house." A women with a pointy hat said to me, she looked like she was wearing some strange Halloween costume. I did as she said and before the hat even touched my head it yelled....