12

When i realised my hand was on her throat and she was pinned against the wall I tried calming myself down but it was no use I was pissed. I thought the Gilbert's left mystic falls years ago. "You aren't supposed to be here." I yell at her and take my hand off her throat so she can speak. "What do you mean you don't even know me?" She said while gasping for air. "Can somebody please tell me what the bloody hell is going on?" I hear Rebekah yell. "Dear sister I will never tell you what happened but I will say this. While you were all taking back New Orleans I was here. Having my fun with a certain Salvatore brother." I say glancing at the girl with my face who's glaring at me. "I'm guessing by that look they fell for the Petrova look once more. You'd think after being scorned twice by two very identical people they'd learn." This earns another glance from her and a confused look from everyone else.

"What do you mean? How have you met the Salvatore's?" Asks Rebekah. "You see bex your not the only one that had some fun with them." I say with a wink. "I've just got a couple of questions." "Yes Nikalus?" I say turning my head to him. "Okay, one. When the hell did you meet them two doppelgänger lovers? Two. Why are we only finding out about this now? And Three. How do you know them?" Nik said with a confused look while holding up three fingers. "All will be answered soon Nikalus, right after I'm done with dopplebitch here." I say with my fangs out, I can hear her heart rate increasing. God I love scaring people.

"Now Elena was it? Your going to go home get whoever or whatever you need and leave mystic falls. If I hear that the Gilbert's are back I will kill everyone that is left in your life." And with that I dropped her to the ground and she ran. "Okay now that unpleasantness is over May we please have the answers to Nikalus' questions?" Elijah randomly said. Honestly I forgot he was here. I walk over to the bar and get myself a bottle of bourbon.

"Well where to begin? I met Katerina in 1756 I was in Bulgaria searching for something."
"What where you searching for?" Nik said confused.
"ANYWAY I was in Bulgaria searching for the moonstone, you see Nikalus your not the only one who wanted to break the curse the only difference is I found out." As I said that I could see Nik getting annoyed so I waved my hand and stuck him to a chair for the remainder of my story. Bex and Elijah just looked at me with anticipation. "I had found it with Katerina so I befriended her and we traveled for a year, in this time I taught her everything that she knows. But eventually I get sick of her so I did what any normal person would do and I stole the moonstone ready for the next night when I'd do the ritual. But Katerina had other plans she had snapped my neck and killed my witch. I was beyond pissed when I woke up." Elijah suddenly spoke up. "So Katerina not only double crossed Nikalus but you too?" He said with some confusion. "Yes but as I was saying." I glared at Elijah and carried on. "Once I woke up I tried to find her for a couple years eventually gave up she was on the run how much fun could she be having? Anyway skip forward to 1864 when I heard Katerina was in mystic falls and staying with the Salvatores apparently she grew quite close to them so I vowed I would destroy whatever relationship they had. I went to the Salvatore estate and introduced myself as Katerina's twin sister. I did as I promised and both brothers fell for me. Unlike Katerina I didn't need compulsion." I say rather happily and take a swig from the bottle in my hand.

"While I was there I had developed some feelings for the oldest brother oopsie wasn't meant to happen but it did and we were engaged. This angered Katerina so she tried to stop it but before long Giuseppe had started to round up vampires and to hurt Katerina even more I killed the two brothers it broke me to kill Damon but it had to be done. I did it but little did I know Kat had been giving them her blood but so had I. I had actually intended on making them vampires and having kat kill them but desperate times call for desperate measures." I took another swig of the bottle and looked down. "I'm not proud of it but I ran a couple of years later I found out that the two brothers where sired to me which was great it hurt kat even more." I looked down again suddenly feeling guilty. "Please sister tell me you unsired them." Nik yelled trying to stand up. I kept my head down and shuck my head. "I never did." Everyone looked away and gasped "For 150 year the Salvatore brothers have been sired to me."