15

With the revelation that I'm actually a petrova I just ran out of the apartment. I ran for what seemed like miles and ended up in the woods. Where Nikalus and Elijah taught me to fight, Rebekah would off been stood afar watching with kol. What do you do when you find out that your entire life has been a lie? My mother lied to me for a thousand years. Katherine the person I despise the most fucking told me the truth before my own mother! With that thought I started to cry which soon turned to sobbing. I started to punch a tree and kick it till it fell down. I screamed so loud you could probably here it from the town. Now I understand why I always got the shit from my own mother. I was more of a mistake then Nik was.

I got my phone out quickly and messaged some people.

💕HOGYWARTY HOG HOES💕

Valentina:
Hey guys Ik I haven't messaged you all in awhile but I thought I'd let you know I was coming back tomorrow.

Bestie Boo Ginny🥰:
I thought you were staying home for a few weeks?
Are you okay?
Little sweet Neville:
Yey! I can't wait to see you this castles been so boring without you!!

Valentina:
Ginny I'm fine.
I just need to come back missed to much school you know.
Anyway I've gtg see you all tomorrow.

And with that I put my phone in my pocket and vamp speeded back to town. I went to the grill and hoped non off my fam- erm friends? I don't even know but anyway hoped non off them would be there. Luckily I walked in and non off them where there. Great I can drink in peace. I asked the bartender for a bourbon and sat at the bar. When I randomly got a flashback.

✨ 1919 ✨

I was in the back of the car, Nik was driving and Elijah was in the passenger seat we were on our way to wherever Nik decided to go. I was still crying. I missed my sister as well as hearing the death of Marcel and my father trying to kill us all it hasn't been a great day. I don't even know where we're going. "Klaus" I say through my tears "Yes love?" "Where are we going?" I look down as I say this. I want to be in New Orleans. It was my home. It's where I met the love off my love. It's where everything that was good in my life was and now everything's gone. Once again because of Mikael. "I don't know yet Valentina. Try and get some sleep." I nod and close my eyes and let my thoughts of him take me away...

Now...
Im brought out off my thoughts by someone snapping their fingers in-front of my face. They better fucking stop unless they want some broken fingers. "What!" I snap. "Sorry, you just look like you need a friend" "well I don't so Caroline is it? Leave me the fuck alone." I yell making a few people turn there heads to look at us. "I'm sorry for whatever your going through but there's no need to yell." I couldn't be bothered to even acknowledge that so I flicked my hand and she flew out the grill. I quickly locked the door and turned to all the humans in the room one by one I drained them all of there blood and left. I vamp speeded home and killed anyone I saw leaving a trail of bodies.

I got back to my house to find the door open. What now? I walk in and Nik, Elijah and Bex where all sat on my couch waiting. "Oh great. Is this Vampire intervention? Or is this a family meeting with the Big mistake?" I ask. I'm really not in the mood for this shit. "Neither no matter what your still my annoying big sister." Bex says. Honestly I was hoping I could come home sleep and leave without anyone knowing.

Wait. SHIT. FUCK. CRAP. "THE SALVATORES!" Oh fuck I'm an idiot. "What about them?" Elijah asks confused. "They know everything I did and I just left them. I completely forgot about them. I was too busy having a killing spree and breakdown in the woods!" I yell while grabbing my coat. "Valentina they don't really matter right now- wait hold up. Killing spree?" Nik says. Oops wasn't meant to say that. "I was upset and mad so I took it out on some humans my normal style of dealing things. Come on Nik you should know this by now." I smirk through my pain.

"VALENTINA ROSE DIANA MIKAELSON YOU COME HERE RIGHT NOW AND TELL US EXACTLY WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!" Elijah really is the big brother who acts like a dad. Jeez man was just going to fix my mistake but oh well. "Fine wanna know what happened?! I was done. I am done. I just found out that after a thousand years of thinking I've been with my family. YOU AREN'T EVEN MY REAL FAMILY! So guess what Elijah I took it all out on every Human I saw when I was coming home. I'm the fucking mistake in the family! I always knew there was something wrong with me. Why else would I look like Amara?" I screamed at them trying not to let the tears in my eyes pour down my face. "Valentina I under-." Not this bullshit. Seriously? "NO you don't Elijah! Nik might just about understand but not fully he knew who his dad was. He knew he wasn't actually a Mikaelson and so did I. Mikael reminded us constantly but I went through a lot more then Nik ever did! Mikael hated me more. He hit me so much I nearly died every night! He knew and despised me. BUT I DIDNT KNOW THE TRUTH TILL NOW! A THOUSAND FUCKING YEARS LATER!"At this point I was nearly sobbing. "Everyone even kol knew I was the weakest of you all and yet non off you stopped him! Nik you stopped him from hitting Rebekah but yet you left me to deal with it myself! I have had to carry the burden of having my own 'mother' and 'father' hate me! I HAVE DEALT WITH MORE THAN YOU ALL KNOW! Or has everyone forgot about New Orleans? Hmm? Nik that night you lost Marcel. Rebekah you were put in a coffin and Elijah you had to leave whoever you were with  that year. YOUR FATHER KILLED EDWARD! HE FUCKING DECAPATATED HIM IN FRONT OF ME! I had loved him for 100 years and in a matter of seconds he was gone. Rebekah was gone. Marcel was gone all I had was you two and in a year you both left too."

With that I ran again. Why do I always run? I got to the town square and broke down crying and wailing. I just want this pain to stop. The pain of knowing you were a mistake. The pain off my father hating me. The pain off a thousand years of lies. I'm weak I always have been it's just took this long to figure it out. I'm done. I closed my eyes and closed them tight. I opened them and smiled. After a thousand years of being able to keep my emotions in check. I finally turned it off...