10

I woke up to a banging headache and looked around to see I was sat in my house. But not my mansion or my dorm room nooooo I was in the one place I vowed never to visit again. I was back in my hometown of mystic falls. Why the fuck was I here? I swear to god if it has to do with who I think it does someone's gonna pay.

I checked my phone to find 50 missed calls and loads of texts.

Draco Malfoy🐍🥵❤️

Draco Malfoy🐍🥵❤️:
Valentina where are you??
We took you to the hospital wing and left to go to sleep when we came back you where gone.
What's going on??
Why aren't you answering.
Are you okay?
Valentina please

Valentina:
Damn man calm down I'm at home dw I'm fine but I won't be in school for a few weeks.

💕HOGYWARTY HOG HOES💕

Fred Weasley:
Valentina are you okay?
You've completely disappeared.
Where are you?
George Weasley:
Are you okay princess?
We're all worried.
Theodore Nott:
Women come onnnnn
We need to know your okay.
Well these bitches do I just need my partner in crime back.
George Weasley:
Nott you need help
Ginny Weasley:
I really hope your okay I need my bestie back.
Neville Longbottom:
Valentina I hope your alright, please message us when you wake up x
Blaise Zabini:
WOMEN
WAKE
THE
FUCK
UP
WE
NEED
YOU
Pansy Parkinson:
No please never wake up.
Draco Malfoy🐍🥵❤️:
Oh piss off parkinson.
Draco Malfoy🐍🥵❤️:
SHE JUST MESSAGED ME SHES OKAY

Valentina:
Guys I'm fine I've gone home and won't be back for 2 weeks dw about me I'll be absolutely fine but I can't talk rn I've got some business to take care of.
Love yas😘

Ginny Weasley:
Thank god your okay.
We all need you.

Meanwhile...
I got up and got changed as I realised I was still in my school robes. I put on a leather skirt with a turtleneck and my signature thigh high boots.

I  then got up and got my car keys you see I may not have lived here for a while but I never moved anything it's all still here

I then got up and got my car keys you see I may not have lived here for a while but I never moved anything it's all still here. I got in my black Range Rover and drove to the mystic grill. I walked in to see the sign up that says closed but I knew exactly who was in there. So me being me i slammed open the door and yelled. "I'm back bitchesss" I sung as I walked in and everyone stared at me with wide eyes and open jaws.