18

I just sat and sobbed on my ballroom floor. I wanted him here. I thought maybe seeing him one last time would help me move on but how do you move on from someone your loved for 200 years? "Valentina?" I look up and see klaus looking down at me. Behind him is Rebekah and Elijah, Rebekah is sobbing and Elijah is looking down sad.

"What do you want." I stand up and face away from him. "If the pains too much love then turn it off." Nik says as he touches my shoulder. "I did. Yesterday." I turn and see Nik's mouth wide open. "The-then-jus-How?" He stutters and Rebekah walks forward. "Isn't it obvious Nik? She just saw the man she lost a hundred years ago. Even you know that they had something out of a fairytale. That kind off love breaks even someone with no humanity." At this point I was just getting angry. "I. Want. Mikael!" I say through my teeth. "Darling I know you do but you can't lead him too us. He will kill us." "Not if I kill him first. Also Elijah I need you to find a way to get rid off the Salvatore's sire bond to me." My tears have stopped and now I feel nothing. I need to go back to Hogwarts. "Of course but what are you going to do?" Elijah says as he walks up too me. "I'm going back to Hogwarts. Which actually reminds me I need you three, kol and Finn to come back with me and if not right away then sort out what you need to and then come." I say starting to walk to the door.

"Why do you need us?" "I have my reasons." And with that I walk out the door and go up to my room to pack.

Rebekah's POV"Should we really go with her? I mean as much as I love her she's sometimes bat sit crazy?" Valentina has always been a little crazy but since she lost Marcel and Edward in the same night she just hasn't been the same

Rebekah's POV
"Should we really go with her? I mean as much as I love her she's sometimes bat sit crazy?" Valentina has always been a little crazy but since she lost Marcel and Edward in the same night she just hasn't been the same. "Yes I think we need to. She needs us even if she doesn't want to admit it." Elijah says. "Okay then Elijah you stay here and break the sire bond. I will go and finish my ritual and Rebekah you go with her." Nik is such a control freak. "Fine I'll go see if I can find her in this big ass mansion. Seriously she's one person why does she need all these rooms?" I walk through the ballroom and back to the foyer.

I'm walking through the halls and opening doors. "Valentina?" I yell. I open a door near me it's a music room but still no Valentina and no answer. "Valentinaa" I open a door and my mouth drops.

"Nik! Elijah! Get your ass's up here Now!" I yell not taking my eyes of the room

"Nik! Elijah! Get your ass's up here Now!" I yell not taking my eyes of the room. "What is it sister?" Nik says from next to me. "I-what is this?" Elijah looks and walks in. Me and Nik follow. "Why is there a nursery?" Elijah asks. "I'm not too sure." Nik replies. "Snooping are we?" Valentina stood in the door way leaning on the frame arms folded. "No I was trying to find you. This place is massive and you weren't answering." I really hope she isn't mad I don't need her trying to kill me. "Love why do you have a nursery?" Nik asks with confusion all over his face. "Where else would my children have slept?"...