16

I quickly checked my phone to see the group chat was active. Why is it whenever I have something to do they start talking?

💕HOGYWARTY HOG HOES💕

Bestie Boo Ginny😍:
Does anyone have the Herbololgy hw?
Little Sweet Neville:
Erm Ginny your a year younger than us but I can come give you a hand?
Bestie Boo Ginny😍:
Yesss Neville Longbottom your the best!
Theo Nott:
Has anyone heard from Val?
Bestie Boo Ginny😍:
I got a text off her saying she's back tomorrow but nothing since why?
Pansys Boo Blaise:
Draco and Theo won't shut up about her they want her back and so do I.
They just won't shut up
Theo Nott:
Hey you won't either so don't just say it's me and the ferret.

Valentina:
Wtf do you mean ferret?

Bestie Boo Ginny😍:
Oh you weren't here then
In 4th year Draco and Harry where having a little spat and Draco tried to hex him behind his back and mad eye moody turned him into a ferret😂😂
Draco Malfoy🥵🐍❤️:
Oh shush it was a one time thing
Georgie:
It was pretty funny tho mate
Draco Malfoy🥵🐍❤️:
Shut up Weasley.
Freddie:
Anyway Valentina are you coming home tomorrow?
Pansy Boo Boo:
As much as your a raging bitch I hope you are I miss having a girl around.

Valentina:
I should be just got one more thing to do and then I'll be back.
Speaking off which I'll be back in a bit gotta go and sort a special little witch out
Love yas xoxo

With that I switched my phone off and vamp speeded to the Salvatore house. God it's been awhile I wonder if I can still get in? I got there but couldn't get through the threshold. Great. "DAMON SALVATORE, STEFANNN COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU AREEE!" I yelled through the house so they could here. "Jeez you do know everyone in this house has supernatural hearing right? No need to yell!" "You sure everyone does cause I can hear a heart beat." I say with a smirk but Damon just eye rolles. "Don't you dare touch her! But what are you doing here?" He screams then looks at me in confusion.

"Let me in" "Come in." Well that was easy great. "Thanks my dear." I walk into the house and get a drink off bourbon. "Why are you here Valentina? I haven't seen you In years and now your everywhere I go." Damon asks. "Well as much as I wanted to see you two. You have something that I want. The Bennett witch." I smirk and chug the rest of my drink. "What do you need with Bonnie?" Damon asks with a hint of concern. "I need her to do a spell for me." I look down and avoid his gaze I know it will probably hurt me but I need to. "I'll get you Bonnie IF you can undo the sire bonds." Of course Damon has to do some bribing honestly father like son.

"Fine I'll message Elijah and he can sort it. Now. Where's Bonnie Bennett?"