32

Athena and Jasper had walked into the courtyard only to see there mother in Malfoy's arms covered in blood...

"Mummy?" Jasper cried out running to his mother's side. "Jasper, baby I love you please don't ever forget that! You are amazing and sweet and kind. Never change my love." I coughed and looked up at Athena who was holding onto Rebekah for dear life. "Athena, my little girl. I love you so much. Be strong for your brother. Look after him. Be strong for me! And remember. A princess doesn't cry."She nodded her head and hugged me. "Draco look after them. Please promise me you'll look after them and Rosie."
"I promise. I promise I will."
"A-always a-and f-forever, family."

All that could be heard was the wails from Athena and Jasper. Draco was numb. He couldn't cry. He couldn't move. He didn't know what to do until he looked down to see his one true loves body no longer there. "Wha-where is she?!" He yelled looking at klaus who was trying not to sob infront off everyone. "Sh-shes gone." Was all he could get out before he started sobbing and screaming.

That night Ginny, Ron, George, Percy, Charlie and bill lost there brother. Molly and Arthur lost a son. Cho Chang lost lavender brown. Professor Mcgonagle lost her students. Draco Malfoy lost one off his best friends as well as the love of his life. Klaus Mikaelson lost his twin sister. Elijah had lost his younger sister and Rebekah lost the older sister she had always looked up too.

Damon, Stefan, Caroline, Jereamy and Bonnie lost a good friend. Elena had lost her great grandmother and she couldn't get her head around it.

Flashback- mystic falls 2 weeks ago.

"You know what Bonnie?" Elena said to her best friend while sat in the Salvatore mansion doing homework.
"What?" Bonnie replied not looking up from the history work she was doing. "I'm going to get to know her!" Elena exclaimed obviously very happy she came to that decision. "Who?"bonnie asked confused. "Valentina, you know the Tribrid and my however many greats grandmother?" She explained to her friend. "Ohhh yeah, yeah you should she's actually really nice you'd get on great. I can give you her number if you want?" Bonnie asked her friend who immediately nodded her head repeatedly with a big smile on her face. "YES yes Bonnie your amazing!"...
End off flashback.

Elena stood looking at the place Valentina was. Crying. Why didn't she call her straight away? Why did she have to kill her brother? Why didn't she try to get to know the last off her family? So many questions plagued Elena and she couldn't hold some off them in. "Rebekah?" She asked walking up to the crying blonde. "What?" She snapped. "I know this isn't the best timing but maybe later could we meet up and could you tell me about her?" She asked letting more tears escape. "Yes."

Meanwhile Athena and Jasper where sat on the cold hard floor sobbing there hearts out and letting go off each other for anyone. "Do-do you remember what she used to tell you before bed?" Jasper cried out to his sister. "Of course I do"...

Flashback-1874, mystic falls, mikaelson mansion

"Athena dear time for bed!" Valentina Mikaelson yelled out to her daughter who was playing out in the garden. "Coming mother!" The ten year old yelled back running into the mansion and up to her room. Soon after her mother walked in and helped her daughter get ready for bed. "Can you please sing me the song I like?" Athena asked looking up at her mother with puppy dog eyes. "Of course my love." She replied and got ready to sing to her daughter. "I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more." She smiled at her daughter who closed her eyes still smiling "Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this." She smiled at the sleeping child and kissed her on the head, "I love you darling. Always remember. A princess doesn't cry."...

End off flashback

"I love her so much" Athena cried clinging to her brother. "Do you remember what she used to tell you?" She asked her brother looking up at him. "Yes"...

Flashback- 1873, mystic falls, Mikaelson mansion.

"Mummyyy" jasper cried running to his mum. "What is it dear?" She asked her son. "Look I tripped and hurt my knee!" He cried. "Oh dear drink this it'll make you alll better" Valentina said biting her wrist and putting some blood in a glass for her son. "Thank you mummy" she smiled and looked at her son. "Now tell me what really happened." She could read her son like a book. She always knew when he was lying. "Somenastyboyspushedme" he said so quietly and quickly but Valentina understand. "Love no matter what happens with other people. Remember that you are a Mikaelson. We do not let anyone get us down. You are strong and brave. Now go out there and show those boys who's boss!"...
End off flashback

"She really was the greatest mum." Jasper cried. "Erm kids?" The two vampires looked up at Draco with tears in there eyes. "Yes?" Athena asked. "You know how much your mum loved you. She would always talk about you both. Me, pansy, blaise and Theo heard so much about you that we felt like we already knew you." The four friends all looked down at the two youngest Mikaelsons and sat on the floor and brought everyone into a hug. The small friend group that formed in such a small amount off time all sat and cried together not noticing that George, Ginny and Neville had joined them in mourning there friend...