9

I left the mansion and apparated to hogsmead. It was already 9 by the time I got to the castle so I walked straight to the astronomy tower, there I found Draco looking up at the stars. "Hello there Mr Malfoy. Such a beautiful night isn't it?" I asked walking towards him and leaning on the rail. "Not as beautiful as you" he muttered under his breath but I heard, I don't think I was meant to but oh well.

"You wanted to speak to me?" I said still looking at the stars. "Is there anything you need to tell me?" Draco said while grabbing my hand.
"Erm not that I can think of, why?"
"Pansy told me about your little adventures in the forbidden forest and that she did a background check on you and there was nothing." As Draco said this I tended up and grabbed the railing. "I have never been in the forbidden forest and my father kept me a secret until this year that's all." I said but before he could turn around I was gone.

I ran around the castle trying to find pansy. I finally got to the common room and saw her on a couch. I ran to her and pulled her off by her hair. Before she could react I slammed her on the floor and started punching. I punched her so much I think her nose actually looked better no longer looked like a pug. Suddenly two boys pulled me off her and dragged me away. "HOW DARE YOU TRY AND DO A BACKGROUND CHECK ON ME!" I screamed kicking my legs trying to break free from blaise and Theo's grip but it was no use. "I did it for my drakie you psycho!" Pansy yelled. "OH OH I'm the psycho? Hahahaha bitch please I just know how to stand up for myself." With that I got Theo and Blaise to let go of me and I walked out to go to the great hall for dinner.

As I was sat waiting for people to walk in Pansy and her little gang walked in with their heads down and I had a little smirk on my face. That bitch got one nice nose job, if I do say so myself. The great hall started filling up and Draco, Blaise and Theo sat with me when suddenly I started screaming in pain. It was the type of scream that would make your toes curl and make you think someone was being killed. The pain in my head was excruciating, it felt like I was having a brain aneurysm. Everyone was staring at me with wide eyes as I stood up and screamed more while walking backwards. I got to the wall and continued to scream until everything went black....