23

Kol passed me the bat and I put it on my shoulder and started to walk towards Rebekah with a big smirk on my face. I raised the bat up. Swung it back. Got rad to hit her when- "Valentina DON'T!"...

I looked around and saw Draco walking towards me with a panicked look. Can people not just stay out my business? "Why are you still here Malfoy this has NOTHING to do with you!" Jesus Christ do these children think I'm stupid? "And everyone come out!" One by one Blaise, Pansy, Theo, Harry-HARRY? Ron and Hermione all walked out with there heads down looking petrified. "Okay I knew Blaise, Pansy and Theo but what the fuck are you three doing here?" I say pointing at The Golden Trio. "Well-I-erm-I-We." Harry stuttered, does this boy know how to talk? "Oh for gods sake Harry, I'm so sorry Valentina I tried to stop them but they just wouldn't listen." Maybe Hermione isn't as bad as I thought.

"Well thank you for your honesty Hermione. Now boy's why does MY business have anything to do with you?" I started to walk toward towards Ron and Harry, bat on my shoulder and a smirk on my face. "We just-We were curious?" Ron asked with terror lacing his voice and face. "Well I'm going to give you three, 2 minutes to get out before I change my mind and turn you into Pumpkin Pasties." And there they go. On there way out Ron fell on one off the benches but quickly jumped up and continued running. I turned on my heel and faced the four idiots that were sniggering at Harry and Ron. "Right now they're sorted. What where you four idiots doing?"

"Well we don't have an answer to that, we were concerned for a friend?" "Oh Nott it's a good thing I've took a liking to you. Now if you four want to stay then I suggest you sit and be quiet." I go to turn to Nik again but someone grabs my arm. "Draco what now?" I roll my eyes and face the blonde. "Don't hurt her, she's your sister." Is he kidding? Seriously. "I. will. hurt. who I. want. Do not make me put you on that list too." I seethed at him and threw him on the bench next to Pansy who grabbed his arm.

"Where were we?" I say as I turn towards Nik finally not being stopped. "Rebekah killed Elena and you were about to hit her." Kol said smiling like he knew something I didn't. "Ah yes right. Rebekah dear come here." I say stretching out the E and turning around just to see- "SON OF A BITCH!" -Rebekah gone. "Klaus brother do the honours will you?" After potions I'm going to kill an original. What? A girl needs her education. "Of course." Nik bowed cleared his throat and yelled. "REBEKAHHHH!" "Right, Kol and Finn- actually nope don't trust you two together. Kol and Nik go and search every bit off the castle for Rebekah and Elijah and Finn go to Hogsmeade and look round there." I gave them there instructions, Elijah and Finn Vamp speeded out and I started to walk out. "And where are you going?" Nik yelled. I wonder how he still has a voice. "Potions." I turned round and gave Kol his Bat back and put my bag on my shoulder. "Draco, Pansy, Blaise and Theo. You coming?" And I walked to Potions with Theo and Blaise telling me how badass I am, Draco and Pansy won't talk to me but oh well. I think I may off bruised his ego a bit by telling him what to do.

I finished all my classes and there was no sign off Bex's anywhere. I really hope she hasn't got herself killed. That's my job. After transfiguration I went back to my dorm room and got ready for my party tonight...

Hi People, Hope your enjoying it please feel free to give me any feedback and your thoughts on this story. I'd love to hear from you. I am also thinking off writing another story, either one set in the Marauder's era, Tom Riddle love story or A full Vampire Diaries Fanfic where you would be Katherines sister. Please tell me which you would like. Thanks For reading!❤️