30

"Okay what have you fucked up this time?" I asked sitting on the sofa and crossing my legs. Draco came and sat next to me and put his arm around me...

"Valentina, we ran into some problems and well Finns daggerd again and.." Nik trailed off and looked at me with tears in his eyes. Rebekah was sobbing so Elijah walked up to me. "Love. It's kol he's-." Elijah stopped and took a deep breath and continued. "He-he's dead." Thats when my world broke down. My brothers... ones in a box and the others well gone. "No no! He can't be. H-how he's an original we can't die!" I screamed standing up. "He is Val but there's some people we think might help you." Rebekah said between sobs.

Suddenly the common room door opened and Athena and jasper were stood looking at me with tears in there eyes. "Mum?" Jasper whispered and before I knew it I was on the floor with my little girl and boy hugging. All the girls where now in tears and sobbing there hearts out smiling at the scene in front off them. "I thought you both hated me." I said still crying. "We never hated you. We just-." Athena took a deep breath and said "we just needed time and when we came looking for you, everyone said you died." She said crying even more. "Shh it's okay I'm here now and I'm never leaving you again." We stayed hugging on the common room floor for what felt like hours and then it hit me.

Kol is dead. My little brother is gone. I quickly excused myself and ran to the astronomy tower and broke down crying. Again. Then the door opened and in walked Draco. "Val? How are you? Wait stupid question I know." He sat next to me and cuddles me. "Draco?" I asked looking up at him with tears Pouring down my face. "Yes?" "Promise me something?" He looked down at me and nodded. "Promise me that we'll grow old together. I'll take the cure and become human. Then me, you, Athena, Rosie and Jasper can all live together." He smiled at me and took my head into his hands. "I promise you we will grow old together." He smiled at me again and kissed my forehead. I slowly drifted asleep in his arms on the cold astronomy tower floor.

I woke up still in Draco's arms but in his dorm room instead. I slowly got out off bed and got a shower. I got changed and went downstairs to see Theo, Blaise, pansy, Athena, Jasper and Rosie all talking and laughing while Athena plated rosies hair. I smiled and walked over to everyone. "Good morning everyone." I smiled at everyone and kissed Rosie, Jasper and Athena on the head and sat down next to Jasper. "You know I've kinda missed that." Jasper laughed and hugged me. "Me too." Everyone carried on there conversation and continued laughing at each other. Until Draco came down.

"Morning everyone." He said and walked over to me kissing me and sitting besides me. Everyone stopped and just looked at us. "What?" I asked getting a bit embarrassed. "You. Two are a couple?!" Pansy exclaimed. "Yes we are." I said looking down smiling and then pansy stood up squealing. We all laughed at her and watched her with amusement. "You two owe me 10 galleons!" She turned to Theo and Blaise and continued dancing. "Wait you bet on us?" Draco asked. "Maybe?" Theo said.

"Wait, wait wait!" Jasper yelled standing up and looking down at us. "You two?!" He yelled again. "Yes Jasper us two." I replied still looking at him. "But he's only 17! Your 1000 years old!" He yelled once again. "Yes we are aware but after this war is finished I'm going to take the cure and we can all live together." I said smiling at my two children who where looking at me like I was stupid. Athena was about to open her mouth when I put a finger up to stop her. "Remember I am your mother so be careful with what your about to say." I looked at them to continue and Athena started. "You love being a vampire though. You wouldn't off gave it up for dad!"

With the mention of Edward my mood quickly changed. "I didn't NEED to give it up for your dad! We were both vampires. This is very different!" I yelled trying not to let my temper get the better off me. "Then make him change! Turn him into a vampire!" Jasper yelled pointing at Draco who now had his mouth wide open. "I am not going to turn him unless he asks for i-." "I'll do it!" Draco interrupted me and Jasper and Athenas mood visibly changed to one filled with happiness while everyone else was staring at him in shock. "I-Draco mate are you sure that's a good idea?" Blaise asked standing up. "Yes. I'm not letting her loose her children again and I'm not loosing her!" We were about to argue about it when Neville ran into the common room.

"What is it Neville?" I asked walking to him quickly. "H-he-he's he's here!"...