13

With the revelation of the Salvatore brothers being sired to me everyone was in shock. All of a sudden I heard a noise coming from the kitchen. I vamp speeded in there to find Damon stood at the wall. "How much did you hear?" Oh fuck if he heard that I'm screwed. "Everything." Shit I thought. "Damon I can explain-." All of a sudden I was pushed into a fridge with a hand round my throat. "YOU LIED TO ME!" He yelled. "YOU SAID IT WAS ALL KATHERINE. I HAVE HATED HER FOR YEARS! SHE TURNED ME INTO A MONSTER!" "News flash Damon it was me who did that not her. Remember" I said looking him in the eyes removing his compulsion. "No no no" Then Damon got thrown off me and klaus stood in his place. "What did you just do!" Klaus yelled "Something I should of done along time ago brother."

My phone rang and I left Damon in a state of shock. Hehe how I love being the bitch. I looked at my phone to see Draco's name pop up.

Draco Malfoy🥵🐍❤️

Decline Accept
Valentina thank god, thought I'd be ignored.

If you thought you'd be ignored why call?

Well I might as well give it a try.

Anyway why are you calling I'm a little busy right now.

Oh right yea. When will you be back? Everyone's missing you

Well you see I'll be here a little longer have a little prob-
Stefan.

Erm it's Draco? Who's Stefan?
Hello?
Valentina?
Are you okay?

I'll have to call you back

Call Ended

Draco's POV:
"Valentina, Are you okay?" Then the call ended. "What the fuck just happened" I thought to myself. "Hey have you heard from Val?" Theo said as he walked in. "Yea just got off the phone with her she said she'll be away a little longer then stopped talking and said 'Stefan' I wanna know who the fuck Stefan is." "Ooooo is someone a little jealous?" I looked around trying to find where that voice came from. Then Blaise appeared with a smile on his face. "No of course I'm not. Why would I be jeal- Pansy what the fuck are you doing?" I look over and pansy is sat on the sofa reading a giant book looking deep in thought. "Blaise, Theo and Draco come over here right now I've got something to show you." "What is it Parkinson?" Blaise asked looking confused. "Okay listen to this. There was once a family in the 10th century. Born to a witch and a hunter, the witch was named Esther and she was one of the most powerful witches off her time."

"Okay so why are we hearing about this? Wait why does that name sound familiar?" Theo said while sprawling out on the sofa. "If you let me continue you'll find out and the reason the name is familiar is cause that's the person who made a lot of our spells." All our jaws dropped but wait why are we hearing about this i don't care about a witch born a 1000 years ago. "Anyway Esther married Mikael the Hunter. They had 8 kids, Freya who died young, Finn, Elijah, Nikalus and Valentina, kol, Rebekah and Henrik who also died young. When Henrik died from a werewolf pack, Esther was heartbroken and did a spell which kept all her children alive and immortal. The very first vampires to walk the earth."
Pansy stopped for a moment to catch her breath. "Lovely story Parkinson but why are you telling us this?" Theo asked I mean I don't blame him I'm rather confused right now. "Okay right well 2 off the children where twins, Nikalus and Valentina but they weren't Mikaels. Esther had an affair with a werewolf from a pack near by and they had inherited that. So when they where turned into vampires and killed for the first time it triggered the werewolf curse." What the fuck Is pansy getting at?

"Anyway Valentina the older twin also inherited her mother's magic. While Nikalus was just a Hybrid she was a Tribrid. Now this is where things get interesting. Come and have a look off this photo next to Valentina." We all huddled around her. "Holy shit!"

"Why does this look exactly like Valentina now?" I asked with a shaky voice

"Why does this look exactly like Valentina now?" I asked with a shaky voice. How can someone look so alike? "That's not all tho look at this picture of Amara Petrova, the very first doppelgänger.

"How can two people look so alike?" I asked still rather confused

"How can two people look so alike?" I asked still rather confused. "A new doppelgänger appears every 500 years so from Amara in the 1st century to now there's been many people that look like her but the thing is, Valentina Mikaelson isn't a doppelgänger, well she is but she's not a descendent of Amara so no one knows how she looks like her." Pansy explained. "Now why are you telling us this I know it's strange Valentina looks and has the same name but she's a riddle not a Mikaelson." Asked Blaise, then pansy rolled her eyes and said, "That's the thing, I think she is Valentina Mikaelson. I think she is the Tribrid."