24

I finished all my classes and there was no sign off Bex's anywhere. I really hope she hasn't got herself killed. That's my job. After transfiguration I went back to my dorm room and got ready for my party tonight...

I was sat in front off my dressing room table mirror straightening my hair when I realised I look like Elena. I picked up my curler but thought I'd have some fun with it instead. I finished my hair and Makeup and sat on my bed. I pulled my Phone out and texted the group chat.

💕HOGYWARTY HOG HOES💕

Valentina:
Hey guy's I just had a great idea.

Bestie Boo Ginny🥰:
Oh god what?

Theo Nott:
Your ideas are never good.

Valentina:
Excuse me Mr. Nott but my ideas are always great.

Draco Malfoy🥵🐍❤️:
Debatable.

Valentina:
Oh look who's finally talking to me.
But anyway.
Everyone wear masks tonight
Okay?

Pansy's Boo Blaise:
Yep
Good idea Val

Pansy Boo Boo:
Sure okay.

Georgie:
YES

Freddie:
DEFINETLY

Little Sweet Neville:
Of course I will Valentina

Valentina:
Neville you are too sweet for this world.

Bestie Boo Ginny🥰:
YES
DEFINETLY FUCKING YES
wait
HEY
What about me?

Valentina:
Yes you too Ginny.

Theo Nott:
Yassssss okayyy

Draco Malfoy🥵🐍❤️:
Ugh If I have too.

Valentina:
Yes.
yes you do
okay I'm going to get changed

Pansy's Boo Blaise:
There's like 5 hours to the party?

Valentina:
Your point?

Bestie Boo Ginny🥰:
Your point?
We are one

I put my phone down while laughing at Ginny she's just so much fun and with that I walked to my wardrobe and took out a little black dress covered in lace

I touched up my Lipstick and vamp sped to the astronomy tower where I was meeting my brothers

I touched up my Lipstick and vamp sped to the astronomy tower where I was meeting my brothers. When I got there Finn and Elijah where stood near the railing talking. "I was wondering when you'd show up." Elijah said with his still serious tone. "Guess you didn't find her?" I said while walking towards Finn and giving him a hug. See my other siblings may find him a mummy's boy and a bore but he was the only one that would help me when Fath- Mikael would beat me. I always stickup for him. Kol may be my favourite but I have as much respect for him as I do Elijah. "I missed you brother, you don't know how many times I've tried to un dagger you." He smiled and looked down at me. "I missed you too. It's fine Valentina I knew you would off and I love you for that." "I love you too." I hugged him again but then Nik and Kol came in .

"No look?" can these boys do anything? Wait a god damn minute. "How's my switch back on?" I looked at Nik and glared. "Oh well you see we needed rational you so I got a little Bennett witch to do a simple spell that turned it back on." Okay pretty cleaver but I'm going to kill him. I vamp sped behind Nik and grabbed him by the collar and walked towards the railing. Nik was saying I wouldn't do it but I will. And I did. I quickly threw him off the Ledge and yelled "Party in the Slytherin Common room! Don't be too late!" I turned back to Kol, Elijah and Finn. "So who's ready for a party?"

Four Hours Later

The party was in full swing now there was music blasting, fire whisky, butterbeer and some 'muggle' drinks. "Hheyyy Vall" Oh and Ginny is already drunk as well as George, Theo, Pansy and Blaise. "Hey Gin you having fun?" I laughed at my friend who was holding onto Neville like her life depend on it. "Ye-ah I am, You throw the best party's!" She slurred. "You having fun Nev? By the way I love your suit and the little flower." I smiled at Neville who looked taken back on my comment. "Oh erm Th-thanks Val. I grew it myself!" He said with so much enthusiasm it was adorable. "That's great Neville I love it, if you don't mind I need to go speak to some other people. Love you!" Neville smiled at me and put Ginny on a sofa. I was walking around trying to find my brothers and my four idiots when I saw something worse.

Damon and Stefan fucking Salvatore with my idiot sister. Of course she brought them here. I walked backwards away from them when my neck got snapped...

I finally woke up in my dorm on my bed. "What the hell happened?" I asked confused as to why i was here. "We had to talk to you." Damon said standing in-front off me. "Oh great." I rolled my eyes and sat at the end off my bed on the ottoman. "Not time for jokes Valentina." Oh I was wondering when Stefan would show up. I crossed my legs and smirked "Ah the three off us together just like old times. The brother who loved me too much" I looked at Damon. "And the brother who didn't love me enough." I looked at Stefan. "And the evil slut Tribrid who only loved herself." Said Damon. "What happened to you Damon? You used to be so sweet and polite." I smirked again and stood up. "Oh that Damon died a longg time ago." He replied. "Good. He was a bore." I began to walk to the door and could feel the spell put on to keep me in. Haha these two are idiots. "And where are you going?" Stefan asked.

I muttered the counter spell under my breath and opened the door. "I am going to Party and be my evil slut self. Don't worry I'll save you a dance."...