33

The small friend group that formed in such a small amount off time all sat and cried together not noticing that George, Ginny and Neville had joined them in mourning there friend...

Suddenly Draco stood up from the group and stood on a rock addressing everyone in the courtyard. "I know we have all lost someone tonight but I think we can all agree that Valentina Mikaelson has changed each off our lives and I know for a fact that if she was here she'd tell us all we are being pussys and tell us to pull ourselves together." Everyone laughed at the memory off Valentina walking into the great hall to see almost everyone upset that Harry had gone missing and standing on the griffindor table. 'Merlin's beard you are all dramatic! Your all being a bunch off pussy's pull yourselves together! You'll never find him sat in here crying!'

"She would always speak her mind no matter who it offended but she would always stand up for the people she loved." Draco started to cry again and jumped down but klaus got up instead. "I can remember almost everyday I spent with my big sister. She looked after me. She would watch other me and keep me in line. I will always be grateful for having such a caring big sister. Athena, love I know I don't know you well but I assume you inherited your mother's voice?" Klaus asked stepping off the rock and facing the crying girl who nodded at him. He pulled her up into a hug and whispered in her ear. "Why don't you sing her favourite song. I'm sure you can remember it." He pulled away and kissed her on the forehead. Everyone was staring in her direction unsure what was going to happen.

Athena took a deep breath and looked at everyone. "I can't really remember her favourite song I mean she was always singing but here's one she used to sing to me and brother." She took another deep breath and began singing. "If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea
I'll sail the world to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see
I'll be the light to guide you
We'll find out what we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in need." Athena started to cry a little more as her brother and Draco both came and hugged her. "You can count on me like one, two, three
I'll be there
And I know when I need it, I can count on you like four, three, two
And you'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh, yeah, If you tossin' and you're turnin' and you just can't fall asleep
I'll sing a song beside you
And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me
Every day I will remind you, oh" she continued crying remembering her mother singing this to her when she was sad. "You'll always have my shoulder when you cry
I'll never let go, never say goodbye
You know...
You can count on me like one, two, three
I'll be there"

Suddenly Athena stopped and screamed. Draco tried to call her down but nothing would work. "YOU SAID YOU'D NEVER LEAVE!" She screamed into the air. "YOU PROMISED WE'D ALWAYS HAVE YOUR SHOULDER TO CRY ON!" Then she passed out in Draco's arms...