29.

miss author : y'all if these paragraphs seem long af, im typing on my computer because im trynna seem like im inna movie, bare with me.  AND IAN CHECK FOR TYPOS HOE ASSUME WTF IT MEAN - out.

  AND IAN CHECK FOR TYPOS HOE ASSUME WTF IT MEAN - out

ATL, GEORGIA.

AYSJAS POV.

3 MONTHS LATER.

its officially been a whole 3 months since ashanti and i have fallen out and if i being real, it must've been for the better. 

i've found myself with new girls, and the gang has been closer than ever. i finally feel no animosity among all of us. even though shit has been so good for us lately, its almost coming to an end though. with some folks going to college, mfs going up in high rankings in the streets, and people wanting to new scenery.

everybody soon all have to say they goodbyes and hope to reunite in the future.

the city been normal really, everybody just been moving in they own lanes. niggas still moving product, stayin at trap houses, girls still arguing over live, fighting at big events.

that's Atlanta for ya, and its sad that im getting the fuck out. bittersweet even.

"girl you ready? been staring at the damn sky for 10 goddamn business days getcho ass up." my momma says snapping me out of it. currently im packing my bags into my car so i can be on my way to houston. me and my girls found a place to stay and if im being honest, they the realest friends ive ever met inna minute.

it's been too long since i've had so many female friends, i've only been alone with ashanti my whole life, even though i can't say the same for her.

as i pick up my last bag putting it into the car, 3 more cars quickly pull into my driveway, i already know who they are so a big smile forms on my face quickly.

"hey baby!!!!" amani-dior says hopping out of her car running over to me.

"yeoooooooo" daniellanese and melanese, the twins, say at the same time hopping out of their car.

"aysja wayjaaaa!" jaiden says lastly, locking her car door.

ever since the falling out with ashanti, the whole school started talking about it, and almost immediately through all the arguments over instagram, these 3 girls kept my back through it all.

FLASHBACK.

thareealshanti has started a live.

comments

rawmani: getcho fatass off live ho! damn you messy.

jaidennnnn: why are you still talking about a girl that isn't even worried about you anymore.