10

ATL, GEORGIA

ATL, GEORGIA.
ASYJA.
-

"ion even know , i'm not gon act out or anything..." i reply to ashanti

"bitch! he is geeked ainnit"

"girl just vibe it wasn't ALL that" i say laughing and going back to eating ice cream.

"girl shut yo nail file built ass up you know you obsessed! you ain't even listen to girls need love since then. guess you got that dickkk , guess you got that- "

"girl shut yo lame ass up already" i cut her off quickly before she can continue.

"anyways , girl what the hell is the plan i'm bored."

"i'm staying my big ass in this house."

"damn that's what the baby's doin to you already aysja?!"

"aight see now i'm finna pick my ass up and get ready cause you play too damn much

"aight see now i'm finna pick my ass up and get ready cause you play too damn much." i say putting my cup in the sink and walking up the stairs with ashanti behind me.

i walk into my room and go into the closet
"so where we finna go pooh?" i turn around to her.

"you tryna go to the diner with the boys , and yuh lil boo thing?"

i raise my eyebrow at her "anthony? , ion think s-"

"bitch i'm talking about xavier" ashanti quickly says , i widen my eyes and turn right back around into the closet.

"i guess."

i grab a outfit and go into the shower then getting out and getting ready.

"antywayss , aysja i called the boys they said they was already on their way there . so we better get a move on ." ashanti says laughing.

i laugh and shake my head . i grab my wallet and keys and run downstairs and out the door.