57

houston, tx

houston, tx.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

"𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚗 - 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚊"

𝙭𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙧.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

i parked the corvette in the guest parking spot, hopping out and into the buildings elevator.

as the floor dinged to aysja's level, i walked out the elevator. 

walking up to aysjas door, i hiked my jeans up, my gucci belt having no effect, i turned the key in the lock, unlocking it and punishing.

keyshia coles, i should've cheated, blasted through the apartment and the smell of food flooded through the kitchen, it was obvious to see that aysja cleaned her place from top to bottom.

"bae?" i said, walking in fully.

with no response , aysja walked out of the laundry room in her black robe, in place of her usual white one.

she came out, with a cup of wine, looking at me with a deadface face. the fuck?

"mm. wassup." she says, walking past me.

i turn to her, taking my forces off, along with my car keys on the front door table.

"you good?" i say looking at her, as she lights a candle.

"mhm" she says nodding. i eye her , as i see her hair was done, and face.... beat.

"whachu got all cute fa?" i say, standing behind her.

"my self." she says 

i notice her mannerisms, raising my eyebrows , i put my hand on her waist, turning her around to look at me.

"whats wrong aysja, dont nobody believe that im good shit. tell me" i say.

𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩.

"okay then, i can ask you something?" aysja says looking xavier in the eyes.

"run dat." he says, still standing close to her face.

"why you gotta be a liar, xavier?" she said, walking out of his grip, continuing to drink her wine.

"holdon, liar? what is you talking bout?" he says, following behind her.

aysja immediately turns around, placing her wine cup down on the table.

"why you told me you blocked sage, and you didnt ?" she says, xavier pauses before opening his mouth to say something, before aysja puts her finger up to his face.

"aht im not done. why you said you texted her off a textnow number? and she messaging you on imessage? number saved and all xavier." she says , placing one hand on the kitchen island, and the other one on her hip. 

"aysj-" xavier starts, causing aysja to hold her finger up once more.

"and why is she texting you at 2 somethin' in the afternoon, and more even, why are YOU coming home at 2am , talking bout some ' play with the boys'" she mimic's with her 2 fingers.

"whole time, the boys is at home with their girlfriends all day." she says shaking her head, eyeing him in the face.

"aysja, i can explain that whole sage shit bra." he says , looking away.

"do it." aysja says, looking at him.

"it's a long story jaja." he says, shaking his head.

"then just let me see the texts then. thats all i need to see to be real." she says, holding her hand out.

he looks at her for a moment, then looks at her hand. "my phone?" he says, raising his eyebrows. 

"mhm." she says, waiting.

"which texts?" he says. 

"between you and sage." she says, clicking her tongue, still having her hand out.

xaviers licks his lips, looking at aysja, then out the patio window across the home.

"to be honest, i cant show you it." 

"no problem." she says, drawing her hand back, she then walks away, leaving xavier confused.

"bae?" he says, aysja walks out with 2 black nike duffle bags, "here you go." she says, putting the bags on the floor infront of him.

she then walks over to the front door, taking her apartment keys off xavier's keyring, and taking the car keys up, dropping them in her purse.

"there you go, handle that." she says standing by the door, tapping her.

"bra aysja i just got to handle som-" he gets cut off by aysja opening the front door.

"no problem. go ahead, need help with your bags?" she says , tightening her robe, before picking the two bags up, putting them by the door.

" it shouldn't be nothing to show your girlfriend a few texts, but i guess. stay at yo crib till you ready to be realistic." aysja states sternly , waiting for his next move.

he looks at her, before shaking his head, walking up to the door , sliding on his forces and grabbing his bags.

"imma let you chill. give you yo space, cause this shit bogus." he says , looking her in the eyes, standing in the doorway.

"keep the strap too." he says, before stepping back, and closing the door for her.

she looks at the door for a while , before turning around , she walks over to the couch, turning on the t.v , with a blank face, turning on the next episode of the walking dead.

she spaces off, feeling small tears begin to run down her face.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

omggggg ms. author why tf is u doin deeessssssssss .

ho stfu, anyways.

we almost at 100k yall deserve sum dick forreal, mwah

vote+comment+share