42

HOUSTON CITY FAIR

HOUSTON CITY FAIR.

AYSJA.

"it's so pretty baby, you know how long it's been since i've been to a carnival?" i say holding onto my big teddy bear, eyeing the colorful lights beaming off rides and food stands.

"nah forreal, i'an been to one since i stayed in BA." he says, interlocking his hands with mine.

i look up to the side of his face, admiring his pretty features and nice lips, he feels my stare on him, making him turn his head to me. peering down on me and licking his lips.

"you finally finna' get on some rides wit' ya boy?" he says laughing, remembering back at how i was screaming on the high drop that was here.

"boy shut up, if you tryna call me pussy im not, i was a c-section baby, aint nun pussy bout me suhweetie." i snay snapping my open hand.

"period, and thats on whoooooo!" he says , mimicking nini , causing us to both bust out in laughter.

"ahhh, dont say i did that to the boys forreal." he says bumping into my shoulder.

"secrets safe with me bae." i say, laughing to myself.

"speaking of the boys, where my dawgs at." i say looking around slightly.

"man they all with they lil jawns, even J and big 30 ass brought themself a li date." he says smiling to himself.

"wheres melanese?" i say, not wanting to leave anyone out of having a lil date.

"i saw her with some ... girl? boy? it was some lightskin with braids and shi." he says, eyeing the basketball fair game that was threatening his gangsta. 

"awwww, i know who you talking about. its this lil stud she been talking to, so cute." i say gushing to myself.

he lets out a quick mhm, before pulling me over to the basketball stand. 

"im finna win you dat muhfucka right there." he says, pointing high up at a rastafari banana.

"you mf betta." i say eyeing the fuck out of the stuffed fruit.

he kisses his teeth before walking up to the stand staff, dropping 20 dollars in his hand.

" 20 for 4 rounds ! go head man." the staff says, starting to hand xavier the balls.

xavier dribbles the ball a bit, before shooting and making a swish sound as it went in perfectly.

round 1 : 4/4