60

houston, tx

houston, tx.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

"𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 - 𝚙𝚘𝚘𝚑 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚢"

𝙖𝙮𝙨𝙟𝙖.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

" i cant believe the gang aint nothing for new years, seriously." i said with my head laying on xaviers chest.

we were currently sitting in our new house watching boyz in the hood, ever since we made up, i felt bad for making assumptions like the ones i made about him.

so in return, i made it my priority to team up with an interior designer to finish the furnishing and decoration of our house. 

it all came together real cute in the end, i decided to go with a yellow gray and white theme. 

"mhm, its ight though, we did our buisness and shid, thats the way to enter the new year." he says , twisting my curly bundles around his fingers.

i laughed, shaking my head. and suddenly, the constant craving on pickles came over me.

"ill be right back bae." i say, signalling for him to let me out of his hold.

i stand up, my big t-shirt falling by my thighs, walking on the cold wood floor to the large kitchen, i open up the fridge.

"where the fuck-" i whisper to myelf, shuffling items in the fridge looking for pickles.

i moved the milk carton, finally spotting the jar.

i smiled to myself, pulling them out and walking back over to xavier, sitting next to him.

"damn the whole j-" he starts before i cut him off.

"shut yo ass up" i say , immediately making him forward his attention back on the movie.

the sudden feeling of wanting a hot sausage , flooded over my mind.

"bae.." i whisper lowly.

he hums, looking at me , with the only light comin' from the tv.

"can you get hot sausages?" i say, in the most convincing voice i can.

"no, you eatin them shits too much aysja , cool off allat" he says, resulting in me kissing my teeth. biting into a pickle aggresively.