37.

TURKS N CAICOS

TURKS N CAICOS

XAVIER.

"ight yall ready to rollout?" xavier says to the boys walking out onto the beach.

"fasho." baby says throwing the towel over the shoulder.

"we finna wait on the girls to get down hea?" J says looking back at the house, "man ian tryna get my ass beat no cap." durk says. looking at the boys.

"dat mean we gon wait." Drake says causing all the boys to laugh.

"mane you know how long its been since a nigga been on one ah dem hoes." foe says pointing to the jetskis parked on the beachside.

"ong nigga, 30 remember when we went on them shits when we had got dat yacht wit all them fat booty bitches on dat shit?" lontrell says slapping 30s shoulder, " hell yea nigga, one bitch monica had me posted up on by the water feelin a hoe. kissin all up on my neck , hadda real nigga giggling" 30 says, causing the boys to look at him with a stank face.

"im playin , issa prank , the cameras is right there." he says pointing causing all of their heads to turn to where he was pointing.

"aint no fuckin camera." kavon says, slapping the back of his head, making the blunt behind his ear to fall.

they all continue to walk until they finally reach the small tiki hut.

they see a dj there along w a female bartender wearing a bathing suit, "damn, the girls went crazy wit dis one." J says under his breath walking under the hut.

"lemme get a uhhhhh ... " J says looking at all the drinks that was displayed.

"lemme get a burnucle pancake platta." he says, imitating rylo rodriguez. causing baby to bust out laughing. 

" a who?" the bartender with a strong accent says, turning her head.

J continues to laugh before dying down, " nah im playing, lemme hold 8 cups ah henny, pour some cranberry in them hoes too. thank you." she nods before getting the cups to make the drinks.

"ouuu shitttt mkay moana." amani says to the bartender as the rest of the girls follow behind her .

the dj spots the girls arriving, and he immediately turns the music on. 

my type - popcaan

"ouuu this my shit!" i say aysja skipping to the middle of the hut, i eye here before she looks at me , blowing me a kiss.

here she go.

she begins to whine, letting her full jamaican side premiere , while jayda goes up to her to twerking. causing baby to side eye her.