49

- houston, texas

- houston, texas.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

"𝚍𝚒𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚜 , 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚕 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑.."

𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

the girls always walked side by side, into the galleria.

currently, they were in the mall to pick out their thanksgiving outfits for next week. cause pooh, yak you gotta showout even if yo ass staying in the living room.

"yall, thanksgiving finna be lit forreal. this our first friendsgiving." aysja says walking with the bags in her hands.

"nah forreal, this our first time meeting that justus nigga forreal." melanese says, walking with her slides scraping.

"girl, he so fine." amani says under her breath.

"ainnit" the girls say in unison.

"first of yall not single, dont do that." melanese says,

"second of yall, you not either, gay ass." daniellanese says, snapping her head, making us all laugh before we turn into the food court.

all the girls split up to their different fast food chains, to get their food. chick-fil-a, taco bell, charleys, and panda express.

they all sat down, eating and conversating amongst eachother.

"that ring is so damn pretty." jaiden says gushing over aysjas ring once more, making all of them look aswell.

"girl i would have to drag dominique's ass to give me a pretty ass ring like that, all he do is chains and shit, my neck getting fuckin tired bro." jayda says, smiling at the ring aswell.

"tuh, durk eat my ass and i still dont got no ring." india says, re-applying her lipgloss.

all the girls drop the jaw at her statement, seeing that she was dead serious, causing them to laugh once more.

"where willow and skyler at girl?" aysja says, taking a bite out of her waffle fries.

"girl they with grandmomma, she been pressing me about bringing my babies to spend the weekend with her. i just been too scared that they gon' come back with vicks all ova they body and some blue magic all up on they scalp." she says and we all nod , understanding with a quick ' mhmmmm '