27

ATL, GEORGIA

ATL, GEORGIA.
3RD PERSON POV.

"man i cant even lie, its bout time we hopped up out this bitch." drake says rubbing his hands out we all stood in the parking lot.

"drake!" drakes grandmother , chantelle, says slapping the back of his head, "oh sh- oh dang i forgot you was even here gma" she kisses her teeth, fluffing her gray curly hair up.
"yall ready to go in? kavon dust yo damn pants off, aint i tell you to iron that shirt before we left the damn house?" aysjas mother says kissing her teeth. "momma imma have a whole gown on bra, you worried bout the wrong thing." causing aysja to snicker before she slides her gown on over her short white bodycon dress.

currently it was their graduation day, everybody was finally gonna be out that school, leading their newfound life into adulthood. no longer worried about waking up at 7 in the morning to get to the school building.

"im just ready for this to be over really." ashanti says clacking the front of her heels together stealing a piece of gum out her mothers purse.

"ashanti let me fix yo cap baby." drakes grandmother says walking up to ashanti shifting her cap more over.

as soon as drakes grandmom steps back, xavier pulls up and out comes his auntie, monique, as we call her , auntie q.

"hey my babiesss!" she says doing a little run hugging every one, "yall ready to be college folks?" she says cheesing brightly.

"collegeeeeeee?????!" drake, joshua, and xavier all yell out.
as on que, joshuas mother, gma chantelle , and auntie q all yell out, "fuck yall mean ?!"

causing everybody in the little gathering to burst out laughing. they all die down before hearing a loud car pull up, boosie playing over the car speaker, coming out of the blacked out widebody SRT is aysja and kavons father.

he is fitted down with a white button down, black dress pants and some Louboutin's.
"Wassup my graduates!" he says sliding his ray-bans off, dapping the boys up and giving all the women a hug, giving aysjas mother an additional kiss on the cheek.

"Man i already know yall been out hea way too long talking bout nothing, lets roll out." he says wrapping his arm around aysjas shoulder causing her to snicker.

aysjas mother lets out a ' tuh ' smiling to herself at their fathers expressions.
"he a damn fool." she says whispering to auntie q and gma chantelle.

the group begins to walk into the expo center before the students find their assigned seats and the adults fight other parents for the closest seats, obviously, gma chantelle was not finna play with them; so of course they got them.