47

HOUSTON , TEXAS

HOUSTON , TEXAS.

" 𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚞𝚗 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚒 𝚍𝚞𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 "

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟐.

𝐀𝐘𝐒𝐉𝐀'𝐒 𝟏𝟗 𝐍𝐎 𝟒𝟐.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

"aye listen, i appreciate all yall for popping out and all! yall are all appreciated no cap!" aysja begins through the mic, to her guests.

"19 and doing it better than these hoes momma, yeeermeeee?" she yells through the mic , rowding the crowd up.

"ight nah but forreal, thank yall for showing out, yall kept the energy up there forreal. and im not saying yall gotta go home, but yall gotta get the fuckkkkk outta'ea." she says laughing, blowing a kiss to everybody.

she walks off the stage, giving everybody their hugs before she follows xavier out the club, the clubs attendees had just finished packing her gifts into the truck, xavier holds aysja close to him by hand.

he walks her up to the car door, opening the door for her, letting her get in, before walking to his side of the urus and speeding off .

"that was lit forreal bae." aysja says leaning back and smiling.

"you outdid yo'self with that dancing up in thea." xavier says, turning to look at her before re-directing his attention back to the road. aysja laughs to herself before shaking her head.

"that wasn't even me forreal, it was the patron talking." she says lowly.

"you lucky ion drink, woulda took yo ass right there." he says , causing aysja to flick his neck, making them both bust out in laughter.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

they finally pull into the parking garage of aysjas apartment.

aysja takes her heels off, reaching the back for her crocs, she slides them on , hopping out the truck.

" im finna grab these gifts , go upstairs and get yo'self comfortable. " xavier says opening up the truck.