16.

"never wanted you to stay too long .. jus wanted you show me.."
- playin games

"- playin games

ATL, GEORGIA.
XAVIER.
—$.

"so you and aysja still actin weird and shit?" ashanti asks me while we walk into the frozen yogurt spot.

"nigga, don't ask me no shit you already know the answer too." i say continuing to look straight forward.

"tah, you got dat. just wanted to hear from you so i could tell ha." shanti says laughing.
we get our frozen yogurt and sit outside..

"but no bullshittin , i wanna hear yo side. wtf goin on?" she says licking her yogurt.

i kiss my teeth and start twistin my curls.

"don't lie now fuck nigga." she says pointing to my finger at the top of my head in my hair.

i chuckle a lil, "naw , it ain't even dat. like ion got feelings for the girl .. neva did .. but that's my homeboy blood , that li boy anthony ain't shit he got lame written all over his forehead." , "ian fuckin wit it" i finish off.

"mm. i see i see, no i dont . you do got feelings, anyway me and jaja were wondering why y'all wasn't at school that one day last week?"

i freeze up a lil and stumbles on what to say..

"niggas wanted to chill & smoke. slight stuff. nun important" he says.

"i told yo ass not to lie to me .. but imma let that one slide; dont know if i even wanna know the answer to y'all business."

i shake my head and smiles, "so, you gon talk to aysja anytime soon or is you just not fuckin wit it ?"

, "nah." i reply quickly.

"mmcht, lets go." ,

"where?" i say confused.

"you gon see." she says quickly gettin up and throwing away her frozen yogurt and grabbing my keys getting into my car.

i kiss my teeth and get in the passenger seat ..

20 minutes later..

we pull up in a driveway and i look up from my phone seeing aysjas house in my view.

"mane what da hell you on shanti." i say looking at kavon and aysja on the porch of they house playin shadowbox.

ashanti honk her horn causing them both to look at the car , kavon smiles and gets up to greet both of us.

aysja stays back and makes it like a bih tryna realize if it's me.

"come here bitch !" ashanti yells to aysja.
she gets up from the chair outside and walks up to the car.

ashanti gets out which makes me get out too , we all walk inside and sit by the kitchen island.

"we gon solve this all out right NEOWWWW , so kavon lets go play 2k . let em figure they problems out." ashanti says grabbing 2k from the bookcase downstairs and grabbing kavon upstairs.

ATL, GEORGIA.
ASYJA.

nigga what the fuck is goin on hea.

i stare dead in xaviers face waiting for one of us to say something and just like on cue to break the silence i get a call.

ant ..
incoming call

xavier looks at me look at my phone , then i look at it too.

"mane this shit lame asf fr." he says rollin his eyes and hoppin off the chair..

"zay chill . ian answerin , don't be childish."

he stares at me like i just called him the ugliest doodoo smellin ass ant eater in the world.

"how i'm being childish?! you weird." he says staring dead in my face.

"cause, you did all that in the car like you a real housewife of the ghetto, but now we here and you don't have nothing to say."

"im chillin" he says nonchalantly.

"ok." i say stickin my neck out before getting up and starting to walk away.

"so you know im not chillin n you jus gon walk away" he says, " i cant even stand to look at you while i talk." he adds.

"sit then."

"all you do is play bruh." he says grabbing my wrists.

"ow nigga" i say sizing him.

"pass me ya phone righ quick." he says gettin calm quick asf.

"why?"

he doesn't respond but keeps looking me in the face.

i grab my phone out my pocket and give it to him unlocked.

he clicks a few things a couple times then hands my phone back to me..

"what'd you do?"

"who's Anthony again?"

i look at him then look at my phone then back at him.

"why would u do dat."

"cause now we can talk bout it." he says with a small smile.

— — — — — — —
igh y'all , short chapter real quick but i think imma be updating the whole night . ion got nun to do so get ready and allat . i love y'all 🎯.

 i love y'all 🎯