9

"bitch. i cannot believe you been pipin my brother."

ATL, GEORGIA

ATL, GEORGIA.
ASYJA.

"i meannn , it aint nun major . it just done happened." ashanti says shrugging.

"what about when you were with tre?"
"what about it."

"was u ... pipin my brother still?"

"na."

"u positive?"

"actually-"

"ew bitch." I say, disgusted.

"im playing!"

i turn off the ignition to the car before grabbing my bag and walking with ashanti into the mall.

"so , on the hand of pipin... arachni gave u that stroke yet?" ashanti asks.

"who the fuck is arachni , shanti."

"anthony , MY BAD." she says sarcastically throwing her hands up in tha air.

"you musta been spending too much wit my brother and ion like it." i say walking into hollister.

"girl , im tryna get a hoodie from the boys section. them shits be maddd comfortable" ashanti says loudly , i walk behind her to the boys section looking through big hoodies.

"girl these gon fit you like a box , why wont we just go to the female section." i say while raking through the shelves of hoodies.
"nahhhhhhhhhhh whats the po- jaja." she says in a suprised voice.
"what" i say still looking down at the hoodies.
"ya man is here" she says in a voice that i can hear ha greasy ass grin.
my head quickly shoots up and i turn to ashanti than i turn my head behind me and i see anthony.

when i turn i see anthony walking up to me and smiling , "hey ma." he says hugging me and licking his lips . "hey ugly." i say hugging back
"HI TONY" ashanti yells behind me. me and anthony look at her and say "who the fuck is tony?" in unison.

"boy stop playin, you know thats my nickname for you." ashanti laughs.
"i didnt though.." he says lowly. i snort before turning back to ashanti, as i turn i feel two arms snake around my waist and anthony lays his head on my shoulder.

"antyways... ima go head nd leave yall in peace , call me when u leaving." ashanti says slowly walking away. "wait no no no negative thats dead , ian leavin u alone in dis hoe." i say to her.
shanti laughs before giving me a dead look, "stop acting like i dont got hoes i can call up that will drop everything and come here." i nod , "yeaa u right." i shrug , i walk up to her and hug her goodbye.

"be safe, imma call you." she says quickly and sincerely

she walks away immediately calling somebody up, "yea bae, just come ill meet you." i hear her loud voice in a distance. anthony smiles and shakes his head before grabbing my hand and starting to walk around the mall. i eye stores until i see footlocker and i immediately grab his hand pulling him in there.

i look at shoes on the racks until i spot jordan 4s and i eye them. "i swear on everybodys life in this bitch if they don't have my size, im going crazy." anthonys laughs before calling over a worker. anthony looks down at the current shoes i have on, "do you have those 11s in a size 7?" the guy nods and looks at me up and down before smiling and walking to the back.

"he was sizing the fuck out of you." anthony says in a joking voice but has a straight face. i look at him and shake my head, "u think so? ian see it." i shrug before the guy comes back out quickly with a box.
"we got it, if you need a size up or down just call for lorenzo. walk around in em a lil to make sure they fit right. dont crease em now lil mama."

"aye aye aigh we got it from hea." anthony says coming from behind and standing next to me with his hand on my waist, "oh yall this you li dawg? my bad." , i quickly notice how much this coworker towers over anthony, he was type short but he had the face to make up for it. the worker puts his hand up in defense while laughing as his coworkers laugh aswell and walking away. "his lip touching his chin." anthony adds on.

"stopppp" i whisper yell slapping his chest and laughing.
he sits with a straight face, "try the shoes on ja." i quickly sit down and put them on walking infront of a mirror.

"these hoes stupid fyeee." i say turning around in the mirror.
"NAHH bih, cause im really about to get me a pair too, fuck allat." anthony says before speed walking to the mens section getting helped with his size.....

"aysja." i hear my name and instantly recognize the voice, i turn around seeing xavier looking down on me.
"hey zay." i say smiling innocently giving him a side hug.
he mumbles a quick wassup before continuing,
"who you ova here wit? kavon?" he asks.

"nahhh... i came with shanti but , we split up, im here with anthony tho." i start, xaviers kisses his teeth before cocking his head back.
"tssssss, them the new 4s?" he says pointing to my feet, changing the topic.

"yessssss, these hoes go crazy ainnit?" i ask.
"mmh. might jus have to slide through wit one ah them." he eyes em, "small feet ah."

"aye ja, they dont got my size so- oh." anthony says looking xavier up and down.. heavy on the up.
"hah, aye imma catch you later tho aysja, be cool li bra, shes gang." xavier says droppin two taps on anthonys shoulders.
anthony lets out a huff before getting my hand and i pay for my shoes.

8:45 PM.

"bye tony wony" ashanti says giving anthony a hug.
"bye ashanti"
"bye ma. imma call u aigh?" anthony says

giving me a tight hug and kissing my forehead.
"okay , bye ." i smile at him before getting in my car with ashanti while he gets in his car and we drive off .
"thats cute..."
9:15 PM
i drop ashanti off at her house and sit in her drive way for a few minutes changing the song on my phone before i get a call..

i answer the phone, "yea ant?" "come over" . i start the entire car back up, and start to back out of ashantis driveway. "man .. im tired ngl" he says a quick 'mhm' "ill just see you tomorrow ".
..................

———-
wc : 2023
DAWGG , im so ready for this action with xavier and aysja too !!

𝟗𝟓𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara