59.

houston, tx

houston, tx.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

"𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 - 𝚛𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚟𝚎"

𝙖𝙮𝙨𝙟𝙖.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

it was now 3 weeks since xavier and i had our last conversation, i became more at peace, not at peace with the distance. but more in peace with where we were gonna stand when we came back together.

at this point, i was done with connecting my own dots, and i  was done trying to correlate some shit.

i was ready for the truth, but the biggest part of me still, wasn't going to come forward with it, just incase he was not ready to tell me neither.

currently, i was just spaced out doing a clients hair. 

"girl, you okay?" she says, as if she senses where my mind was.

i slightly laugh, shaking my head. i've always felt comfortable with my clients, just by their energy.

"nigga problems chy." i says, blow drying her frontal as i comb the lace into the glue.

she smiles, still scrolling through her phone. "tell me about it, when is there not nigga problems." she says rolling her eyes.

"you got a boyfriend?" i say laughing.

"hell nah, i would never put myself in those restrictions, and that's exactly the problem, why the fuck i got nigga problems when im single?!" she says raising her hand up.

i laugh , kissing my teeth playfully, laying an elastic aroun her hairline, to melt the frontal.

"but girl, tell me what's on yo mind so heavy? dont tell too much details though, we not that close" she says laughing.

i remove the elastic band, taking a video, before clapping my hands.

"aight so listen.." aysja says, beginning her simplified rundown.

...

"girlll, if you wanna hear my look on this, i don't think he's cheating." she says, as i begin to section her hair off.