2.

ATL, GEORGIA

ATL, GEORGIA.

ASYJA.

i walk into my 3rd period with ashanti into AP Calculus.

the first day been goin smooth except for those additional looks from dem kids that don't like me but they can eat my ass i don't know.

ashanti and i sit next to eachother and watch everyone who walks in to see if anybody wit the weird vibes comes in.

we keep watching the door till we see that one dude from this morning and we turn our heads to look at eachother and say insync "i- ."

we watch as he daps up the two boys in the back and starts laughing.

ashanti gasps at whisper yells, "bitch thats drake and tre , oh hell nah. fine nigga is a CRIMINAL ! if hes friends with them i know for a fact he be doin dangerous shit!"

i look at her in disbelief and say, "bitch he a criminal criminal ! he bad bad !" sarcastically.

i snicker at her before saying "but nah fr sis you dont even know his name and u sayin he on some dangerous shit"

"aight but when u see he aint in school for a couple months then you find out he was in da pen, dont say ian tell you sis"

i was about to continue spittin my rebuttal
against what she saying before the teacher walks in,

"okay okay students, quiet down please." we all look around at eachother, this teacher ain eva been here before ..?

"ok uhhhhh." he looks at everyone, adjusts his glasses and straightens his tie.

"im mr.anderson , you can call me jason . but dont tell anyone i allow you to but im your teacher. yes im new, yes im nervous, yes this is about to be a fun year!"

this girl daniellanese whispers "this nigga caucasian as hell bro .."

ashanti snorts before snapping back, "how u gon call him the n word then call him caucasian , make up ya damn mind."

some girl in the back raises her hand he calls on her, "yea?"

"so.... how old are you jason?" she giggles while lookin at him sexy lookin asf .

the boy tre in the back looks at her wide eyed

"shawt tryna fuck tha teacher man" tre says out loud and him , dante , and new boy start snickering like goats making the whole class start bawling out in laughter

"uh... uhm. class class , please quiet down! please!" mr.anderson tries.
we all simmer down allowing him to speak
"that wasnt a very appropriate comment mr..."
tre looks at him "mmcht man just call me trefrom95th. " he says while winking at ashanti

ashanti laughs, "talking bout some 95th.. mr.anderson his name is TRE ."
"ok, not appropriate tre. but im 26"
daniellanese looks back at the girl, "WHOOPP WHOOPPP thats a case for you boo!"
causing the class to laugh again.
"OKAY CLASS! lets start introductions." he sighs "starting with the group of class clowns in the back , tre and them two."

all three of them look up and smile. the new boy starts first, "to keep it a buck , ion even feel like doing allat.. if you know me you know me"
"uhm no i don't." this girl melanese cuts him off emphasizing on the I . "bit- see i almost called you sum. my name xavier.", he looks at me and i smile before he doesnt return the favor andsits down again.

okay bitch.

tre gets up next, "ayuhh, i know all yall already know me, been knew, nun new. im tre , the finest dark nigga on dis campus-" "tuh." melanese cuts him off . "mane shut yo ass up , yo muhfuckin braids overdue menassee. im tired of you damn bra, every year, every fuckin year! you must wanna suck my dick, ou i just know u wanna suck my dick, you suck dick?" he says , pausing, waiting for an answer, before continuing , "i lied , you cant suck my dick, my ol lady ashanti ova dea" he says pointing and ashanti cocks her neck back.

ashanti quickly says "tsss must be out yo mind" and mr.anderson shushes her and rubs his forehead before continuing with the introductions.

everyone finishes their introduction and just as the last person finishes the lunch bell rings and everyone walks out.

time skip.

i sit at a table with ashanti and kevon. me and ashanti are talking while kevons on his phone. soon tre, drake, and xavier walk up to the table and kevon looks up and daps them up while each of them say "wassup fam" and tre sits next to ashanti and gets all cuddled up with her , then drake and xavier sit down.

xavier sits next to me immediately going on his phone and staying to himself . i put down my water and turn to him "im kavons twin sister."
he nods before looking up at me and analyzing my face .. "i see it" he looks up for a second and watches as daniella walks past, he turns to drake quickly "she gotta trunk on ha, on my momma bra"

i look at him then i look at my phone scrolling through instagram, these niggas thirsty.
"whadddd fr , but look at that one , bet u wont spit sum dawg. u wont. no sauce ass nigga" drake says as he points to some girl named ilana , iliana , ijuana , tijuana flats , sum along those lines.

"you know my body." his deep voice spits, he then puts his bag down and walks over to a table where shes sitting with a group of girls jaiden, melanese , and amani.

XAVIER.
"shawt, yo name ilianna right?" i look at the hispanic white girl sitting down.
"yes, what u need." she looks him up and down before replying and all her friends
stare at them in nosyness.
"ain een gon lie, you ."

she smiles down to herself and looks back up at him.
"you forreal?"
i put my hands together and lick my lips lookin at her, "mmh , lemme get yo 10."
one of her friends squeal and the other ones shush ha and i smile at them.
"gimme your phone lil boy."

i pull my phone out and open contacts giving it to her and watch as she puts her insta in . i smile in my head and i lean down to her ear , "imma text u aight ma?" she nods and i walk back to my table.

i dap up derek and look over to that ashanti girl tre be talking about, "ou something bout light skins, slut jus runs in they blood hmm." she says making the whole table including me laugh.

AYSJA.
i call kevon as i stand outside of school, "where the fuck are you ?! im tryna go home."
he replies, "aye dont worry bout it ima go home wit the guys aight. love you sis."

"aight , and u betta eat cause momma said shes working over night and she aint cookin." he says a quick mhm and hangs up.
i put my phone in my purse and start walking to my car.

"yo" i turn around as i hear a deep ass familiar voice, i see xavier walkin up to me.
"yes sir?"
"actually, nvm." did this nigga really stop me to-
i kiss my teeth, "im boutta go home, whachu need?"
"i can get yo ten?" he says .
"why."
"cause i asked, dont ask me no dumb shit like that nigga"
"for why"
"nigga just give me ya shit bro."

i laugh and tell him it, "aint u supposed to be with my brother and the boys?"
he nods before walking away without saying bye .

"text back too ." he says sternly
i scoff .
i get into my car plugging my phone into the aux and driving home.