15.

ATL, GEORGIA

ATL, GEORGIA.

ASYJA.

"get up dummy!" i yell suffocating kavon, he throws his head up and rolls till i fall on the floor.

"damn yo annoying ass, fuck out my room mane." he kisses his teeth before gettin up and walking into the bathroom.

"mmcht." i get up and roll my eyes while walking back into my room.

I get into my room and i throw my rob off before going into my closet and grabbing clothes to slip on, i get dressed and ready before running downstairs and eating a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch.

"are you ready?" kavon says booming down the stairs,

"im eating nigga, patience please." ,

"what you eatin all my damn cereal up for when you know they got same exact identical cereal at school fam."

i roll my eyes and continue eating and scrolling through instagram.

he grabs my keys and walks out the door, "AYE AYE AYE" i yell grabbing my purse and running through the door.

he nearly sits in the passenger seat before i pinch his neck and grab my keys back. We get in and go on our way to get ashanti.

time skip

"damn i feel like ian been here ina lil minute." ashanti says walking into the building dapping people up that come up to her.

"bitch spent a weekend out the house for once and don't know how act." i say and she fake laughs and kisses her teeth, "mmcht, you not funny." she says .

i shake my head and keep walking to our lockers before we make it there.

"So bitch... what the deal is?" i say opening my locker as she opens hers,

"what deal?" i look in my locker mirror and roll my eyes,

"girl what did u do with justine- i mean junnifer- i mean joseph?" i say while putting lipgloss on,

"its justus, loose titty bitch.", "besides the point,
talk hoe." she takes a breath,

"nothin, we aint do shit." she says locking her locker and start walking off, i quickly slam my locker closed and speed walk behind her.

"girl, you lying." i whisper yell,

"we went to dinner and allat, he dropped me home.

no kiss or nun of that. that nigga dangerous i could tell, and ion know if i want that again after that cone headed nigga tre." i nod and side hug her,

"yea mamas, you right. take it slow. i ain't never seen no chick-fil-a worker with a benz and that go to benihanas." she laughs lowly before looking around,