64

houston, tx

houston, tx.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄

𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 2.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

aysja laid in the hospital bed asleep, currently it was 6am and she was waiting for her to get discharged.

nothing extremely bad happened when the officer pushed her, she just slightly hit her stomach, causing the baby to shift in a way that was pushing on her internally.

at the point she was at, she was ready to get out of the hospital so she can see what's going on with her boyfriend and so she can press charges on the officer.

"Aysja Johnson?" the nurse knocked on the door softly.

The pretty plus-sized nurse had her 4c hair up in a puff, with a baby yellow scrunchie to accesorize.

aysja woke up, automatically feeling comfortable with the black nurse she recieved.

she sat herself up, taking the cup of the water the nurse provided.

"how you feeling girl?" dr. marie said, sitting on the side of her bed.

"im good, the pain is pretty gone now. i think he's comfortable again." she said, looking down and rubbing her belly.

the nurse nodded before walking over to the windows of the high room, opening them up letting the sun shine through.

"heres your phone baby, ill be back in about half an hour with your breakfast." the nurse smiled, before walking back out.

aysja immediately unlocked her phone, scrolling down to justus' number, she called him , while connecting her airpods so no one can hear the conversation.

after two rings, the man answered , and his background was nothing but a empty car.

"whats going on justus?" aysja said out tiredly.

"man, the boys is back at they crib and shit. i just got out the station." he says, rubbing his eyes.

"did you figure out what they took him for?" worriedly, aysja said.

"yea. the tae'vion nigga? that one nigga that killed zay brother and momma. we sprayed him and his homeboys down one night. and i guess one ah his homeboys ran they mouth." he says nonchalantly .