🍄Chapter 5🍄

!!TW!!
Panic attacks
—ok enjoy :)—

Guilt. That's all Harry seemed to feel all day. Walking to school with Liam and Niall knowing he went against what they said, and he didn't even prove the point he was trying to make, he proved himself wrong. All he could think about was what happened last night-well what he could remember- and this morning.

Flashback (Harry's POV)
I walked into the party, which isn't what I expected, no rave music or lights or people grinding on each other. I'm wearing one of my most favorite dresses and feel beautiful. I don't know anyone here so I just went to the kitchen to get something to drink. Hopefully it'll boost my confidence so I can actually talk to people. There ls a group of guys in here but whatever it's a party that's supposed to happen, right? I don't know. As I was getting myself a cup one of the guys came up to me. Very intimidating. And weird. I just continued awkwardly, until he spoke up. "Need any help there gorgeous?" The weird boy said. "No I don't need help I can pour my own drink." I said, trying to seem confident, trying to take care of myself. He took the cup out of my hands and said, "nonsense let me help baby, I'll make you the best drink you ever had." I really didn't know what to do so I just let him make my drink and shut up. He turned around and made my drink and when he gave me back my cup he gave me a wink and a malicious smile. I drank the drink, which was surprisingly good, so I drank the whole thing. I don't remember anything after that. I blacked out. Woke up in a strange bed in nothing but my panties next to an unfamiliar body. It took me a second to really comprehend where I was and what happened but when I saw my clothes in the floor next to a black leather jacket and black ripped jeans, I knew exactly what happened. I got up, slid on my dress, and walked home. When I got home I burst into tears while putting on my clothes,  just couldn't hold it in anymore. I don't feel like putting on a skirt today so I just put on my crop top with rainbows on it and my high waisted, ripped, washed out jeans, and leave to go meet with his friends.

Present time (Still Harry's POV)
I was very quiet on the way to school, Liam and Niall had noticed, but I was able to play it off like I was just tired which wasn't exactly a lie. When we arrived at the very intimidating building I was overjoyed that Louis was no where to be seen, probably too fucked up to show.
——————
School was normal, boring, hearing teachers drone on and on, nothing exciting or interesting happened until lunch. I don't have lunch with either of my friends so I have to sit alone. While in the lunch line I heard some people talking about the party. My breathing quickened, I started to get a headache, I couldn't focus on anything, my sight started to get blurry as my eyes filled with tears. I was breathing so unevenly, so quickly my stomach started to ache. I ran as fast as I could to the bathroom and locked myself inside a stall and slid down the door breaking down I cried and my head was fuzzy I couldn't comprehend anything, it was like my mind was fogged over and wasn't working. That's when I passed out.

—————

I slowly opened my eyes to see that I was back in my bed, and someone changed me into my pajamas. It was quite nice actually, I was in my soft plain yellow shirt and my just as soft yellow shorts. They were almost short enough to be considered booty shorts. I got up and walked out of my room, down the short hallway, and shakily climbed down the carpeted stairs. When I reached the dining area I found mum and Gem speaking in hushed whispers over a cuppa. "Hi." He said as loudly as I could muster, throat a little irritated from crying. They looked to me, shocked, but they're eyes immediately softened and they pulled me into a hug. When they finally pulled off they started to ask a ton of questions. "Baby are you ok what happened is everything ok??" Was the first thing I could make out from Mum and Gem talking over each other. "Hey it's ok I'm fine, but I don't really remember what happened." I didn't lie. "Can we just leave it alone please I'm alright." They gave each other a look but dropped it. After that things went back to normal, regular family talk, Gemma making dinner, and me taste testing a bit while she's not looking. I love my family. I really do, love them to death and I tell them everything, but I would never be able to tell them about the party. He's too ashamed to say anything. It's ok though everything will be ok, it'll work out just like it always does.

**•.¸♥¸.•*'💖 *•.¸♥¸.•*'*

End of chapter 5
I hope you liked this chapter it was kinda fun to make :)
What do you think will happen 👀 🤭
Anygays hope you like it !!!!
Love youuuu xx

- Bee 🍃