💘Chapter 20💘

(Harry's POV)

This is the moment of truth. This is finally the day that Niall, Liam, and Louis meet. I'm so fucking nervous.

Me and Louis are in his car driving to the smoothie shop to meet them there. He notices my shaking and puts his hand on my thigh, slowly rubbing it. Not in a sexual way, a calm, soothing, and sensual way, as if to say "it's ok baby everything is going to be alright." And shockingly it works. I calm down a little bit and  I take his hand and hold it for the rest of the ride.

We get there and I'm shaking and sweating nervously. Before we step in Louis grabs me by the shoulders, gently though, and says "Harry. Baby. Haz. Hazzy. My curly baby angel." He makes me giggle and I look him deep in the eyes. "Everything is going to be ok. Just hold my hand and we'll be ok, alright?" I nod my head before we open the doors to the lesser known place.

We spot the other two and walk over to them, hand in hand. I wince a little when I sit down. We went quite a bit longer last night then usual so I'm really feeling it this morning. Niall gives me a look so I just blush and look at the menu. They talk for a bit and they seem to get along. I just kinda jump in here and there but I'm not complaining. I only like to be the center of attention when me and Louis are alone.

Then I get an idea. We're in public, so I can behave any way I want to and Louis can't do anything about it. I smile mischievously and put the straw to my smoothie in my mouth to hide it.

One of my rules is no flirting with anyone other than Louis, which is perfect because I jokingly flirt with Ni all the time, and of course he flirts back, so he won't think anything of it.

"Hey Ni what are your plans for the weekend?" I ask with a smirk. "I'm staying up all night and drinking and doing dumb shit." He says in his thick Irish accent. "Oo mind if I join you? I like staying up all night." Ok I know I'm not good at flirting the only flirting I've ever had to do or done is joking with Niall, and I barely had to flirt with Lou. "I'd love to stay up all night with you beautiful." We all laugh but I could tell Louis' was fake. I look at him and he taps the table with one finger, meaning strike one.

I joke around and flirt with Niall some more until Louis taps the table with three fingers, meaning strike three. I do it some more and I get two taps on my thigh, which means punishment when we get alone. Louis stands up and says, "I'll be back lads I need to use the washroom. Harry?" He says in false sweetness. I stumble to the washroom, following Louis. When we get in there he locks the door and pins me to the wall.

"You think it's funny flirting with other guys right in front of me? You know the rules baby." He growls in my ear. "N-no I- I'm sorry sir." I stutter out. "Hm it's too late for sorry now, isn't it? I have you three warnings, did I not?" He says and fishes through the bag he brought with him. "Y-you did. I'm sorry sir." He pulls out a butt plug from his bag, which turns me on but scares me at the same time. I love it. "Your going to wear this the whole day, even around your friends and family, since you insisted on being a little slut." I whine at his words and try to touch him, but he slaps my hand away. "Turn around." I obey him and press myself up against the wall. I feel his hand push up my skirt and pull down the thong I'm wearing. I head what sounds like a packet ripping open and get really excited. "No prep. Bad boys don't get prepped." I can't tell if I'm more scared or more horny. But I live for it. I feel the tip of the plug nudge me and I moan at the feeling of the cold liquid it's coated in.

It didn't take long for Louis to push it in all the way, and he's coaxing me through it, being gentle despite the circumstance.

When it's all the way in he kisses me softly on the lips before we leave to go back to the others. I sit back down in my seat and have to stifle a moan when it pushes deeper, just missing my prostate.

Everything continues as normal. We talk and joke around, no flirting though, and just have a good time. The boys are getting along quite well and it makes me happy. I almost forgot I had the plug in. That was until I felt a soft vibration. Not intense at all but it still felt so fucking good. Once again I had to stifle my moans. He didn't tell me its a vibrating one...wanker.

A couple minutes after it turns off and I'm able to move a little bit more. I push the limit of movement too far and it gets firmly planted right on that spot. I visibly tensed and Louis must have noticed because the vibrations turned on much stronger this time, right on my spot and I have to shove food in my mouth and drink the rest of my smoothie to keep the moans in.

But soon we run out of food and drink, seeing as we've been here for a while already. Ten minutes the vibration hasn't turned off, and I'm so close. The bulge very obvious through my thin thong and skirt. Even though it's just about the most embarrassing thing I've ever experienced it has to be one of the best. Except for Louis' dick of course.

Once I start thinking about his dick I can't handle it anymore. I excuse myself to the washroom and lock the door. The vibrations get more and more intense so I slip my hand down my skirt and panties and touch myself. I let out a relived moan, happy to finally be able to make noise

It's the best feeling ever. The plug vibrating against my spot in the most amazing way and my hand pumping my cock. But suddenly the plug stops vibrating. It's ok though. I keep working myself with my hand and within a minute I come. It's not as good as when Louis fucks me but it's good enough for now.

I clean up and wash my hands and go back to our table, feeling much better. A minute or two after I sit back down I get two taps on my thigh. Oh no. How did he find out? One of my rules is no touching myself without permission.

"Alright lads well this was fun but me and Harry have some other plans today. Talk you you guys later?" We all say our good byes but I am terrified.

We get in the car and Louis doesn't talk the whole way.

We get to my house and thankfully mum and Gem are out because I am in some big trouble. We walk to my room in silence. I close the door behind me and Louis sits down on my bed. After a couple minutes of silence he motions for me to lay across his lap. I do as I'm told and situate myself on his legs. He pulls down my skirt and kneads my ass. I yelp when he squeezes quite harder and I can feel myself getting harder by the second.

"You've broken two rules today. Do you know what happens when you break the rules?" I'm so tempted to  start grinding down in his legs but I don't want any more punishment.

He squeezes harder and which makes me whimper at the pain. "Answer me." I love this but I hate it.

"I- I get punished." He kneads a little softer at that but it's still hurting a bit. "Good boy." I live for the praise.

"Since this is your first spanking, your only going to get ten. Five for each rule you broke. Ok baby?"

"Yes daddy."

He leans over to get my hairbrush off my nightstand and softly rubs it over my bum, not doing much yet but my stomach churns at the anticipation.

"What's your color princess?"

"Green daddy."

"Count."

I don't have time to answer before Louis brings the hairbrush up and hits me hard with it. I almost scream at the force but it feels good.

"One"

Smack

"T-two"

Smack

"Th-three"

By the time we're at five I'm in the verge of tears, but when we finish I'm full on sobbing.

Louis lays me down on the bed and  cuddles me. "It's ok baby, did so good for me. Such a good boy for me love." He whispers soothingly in my ear.

I fall asleep like that, cuddled in his arms while he silently sings to me.

🔆
End of chapter 20
Harry's first punishment 🤭
What the fuck has my life come to. I need help 😀
Hope you enjoyed have an amazing day love yous xxxxxxxxxx

- Bee ☯️