🍓Chapter 17🍓

Songs for this chapter
Flicker/ Niall Horan
Here comes the sun/ The Beatles

(Harry's POV)

I stare at my phone, reading the message over and over until my eyes water from looking at the screen for too long. I have no idea what I'm going to do. Do I leave him on seen? Do I tell him to fuck off? Do I forgive him and give him another chonce? I'm totally lost.

Without thinking I start typing.

Your right. What you did was really shitty and I don't deserve that. I'll forgive you but this is all you get, if you fuck up I'm not sure if I will be able to forgive you so easily. It's going to take a bit to gain my trust back but I'll let you prove yourself.

I think I was too harsh, but I sent it anyway. If i'm not harsh he won't take me seriously so maybe it's a good thing. Even though he was an absolute arsehole I do miss him quite a bit, I know I shouldn't especially since Ni and Liam don't know about him.

I should tell them. Over text though I would break down sobbing if I told them in person. This secret has been killing me, I've always told them everything so this is not normal for me. I just feel so incredibly guilty just thinking about them. I can't handle it anymore. I need to say something.

Hazzy💚: Hey can I talk to you guys real quick?

Irish princess🇨🇮👑: Yea ofc Haz whats goin on?

Li Li❤: Whats up babes?

Hazzy💚: I've got a secret

Irish princess🇨🇮👑: and it is..?

Li Li❤️: um ok what is it

Hazzy💚: you know that guy that I talked about the first day of school, Louis? You guys said not to get involved with him and I didn't listen. I've been seeing him for a while now and he's really not as bad as you think he is, he's really nice and treats me well, a proper gentleman.

Li Li❤️: it's ok Haz, just please be careful, and tell us these things next time, yea?

Irish princess🇨🇮👑: it's alright babe, I'm only upset that you didn't tell us. Talk to us about these things.
Now here's the important question
Did you fuck him

Hazzy💚: OMG NIALL I'M NOT TELLING YOU THAT WTF
SO EMBARRASSING

Li Li❤️: I mean...it is the follow up question

Hazzy💚: fuck you guys I'm going to bed

Irish princess 🇨🇮👑: ok gn Hazza love you
But you better spill the tea tomorrow..I'm expecting all the details

Li Li❤️: gn Haz sleep well
And I agree with Niall

I fondly roll my eyes, my cheeks still red from when Niall asked me whether or not we've had sex. You don't just casually ask that!  Whatever, it's late and I need to go to bed.

I push my big, light pink comforter up to my chin, put in some music, and fall asleep with a smile on my face knowing that I no longer have to keep a secret from the boys.

~

I wake up this morning feeling better than I have in a while, I've forgiven Louis, I have no secrets, and my eating and sleep pattern has been more stable. I get dressed up cute, even though I've got nowhere to be, and run down the stairs for some breakfast. I love the way my dress and fluffy curls bounce with each step.

I scurry through the kitchen trying to find myself something to eat when I hear a knock at the door. That's strange, it's only 9 am who would be at the door?

I cautiously open the door to find Louis in black ripped jeans and a white button up shirt, no leather jacket, holding a bouquet of pink peonies. Truly beautiful. I'm completely speechless.

"Louis what are you doing here at 9 am?"

"Well you said I needed to prove myself, so I will. I've planned a whole day for us to spend together, starting with breakfast."

"I um, yeah that sounds amazing. Let me just put these into a vase with some water, and put some makeup on and let's go."

I fully open the door letting him in and take the flowers, trying to find something to put them in. After a little bit of searching I find a nice unused vase in one of the kitchen cupboards. I fill it with water and put the flowers inside.

"Alrighty come with me." I grab his hand and bring him upstairs to my room so I can get my makeup done at my vanity.

As I'm getting ready we talk and have a really nice conversation. He makes me smile. I laughed quite loudly at one of his jokes, which caused my mum to come in.

"Harry, who's this?"

"Oh mum! This is Louis, he planned us a day together, can I go with him?"

"Yes of course have fun dear. And be safe!"

She closes my door and I'm quite surprised she was so cool about it, but I shrug it off and apply my mascara. Gem must have told her about him. Once I'm finished I stand up from my chair and give Louis a kiss on the cheek. "Ready?" I ask. "Lets go baby." He says with one of the brightest smiles I've ever seen. Like sunshine.

We leave the house and get into his small car. He gives the aux cord, letting me pick the music. I play the first song that comes to mind, Here comes the sun. Even though it's not exactly summer yet, it just feels like the perfect song right now.

"You've got some good taste love." I blush and play with the hem of my baby pink floral dress. "Don't get all shy on my baby. I know you've got lots to say." He's right. I do have a ton to say about absolutely everything, my mind is always working. If you bring up a topic of any sorts i will most likely have a lot to say about it. And i'm always angry about something.

"Just say whatever is on your mind, this is a safe space."

And that's how he got me talking about whatever I'm mad about today. There is always something new

"But really it makes no sense why can't everyone just treat people with kindness? Nothings going to get better until everyone realizes that we really aren't that different. We are all connected through our energies and this earth and our ancestors so why is everyone worrying about our differences and not seeing that we need to work together because we have no other choice. If we don't we will be the cause of our own extinction."

I take a deep breath, I just spilled all of that onto him all at once with barely any breathes.

"Wow. that was, a lot. But your right, everything you said was one hundred percent correct. Just one thing though"

"What is it?"

"We are all connected through this earth and our energies. Can you elaborate on that?"

"Energy is everywhere. In everything and everyone. Every step we take, everything we touch we leave behind a little bit of our energy, wherever you go there is energy from other people and the natural energy from the earth and we absorb it. So we are all connected through that."

As I finish explaining that to him, calmly this time, we pull into this nice, small diner outside of town that I've never been to before.

"I've never thought of it like that. Well we're here. You excited?"

"Very."

💫

End of chapter 17
Cliffhanger?
The date will be a big chapter on its own, since it lasts all day. from day to night.
Hope you have an amazing day love yous xxxxxxxxxx

- Bee ❄️