🪐Chapter 12🪐

(Harry's POV)

I wake up in Louis' arms and I couldn't be happier in this moment. I'm with Louis, I just lost my virginity, and I got away with it. Liam and Niall have no idea what happened.

Maybe I am a good liar.

Everything was perfect. For about thirty seconds. Then I noticed the pain in my bum. Louis wasn't lying sex really does hurt. I push my head further into his neck and let out a loud whine, which woke him up. "Louuuuu" I draw out very uncomfortable. "Aw it hurts doesn't it baby." He grumbles partially asleep.

"Mhm hurts." I use my baby voice trying to get him to comfort me. "Let's get you some medicine and get cleaned up in the shower alright angel?" Louis said very sweetly. "Ok daddy" I say to him with a giggle. He didn't find it funny.

"Don't make me make your bum hurt any more baby you can't be saying stuff like that " that shut me up.

"Ok let's go shower" I sit up and get out of bed very quickly and immediately regret my decision. A pain shoots up my back and I realize I'm still naked from last night.

"You've got such a cute bum princess" This man will be the death of me. My face feels like it's on fire I'm so embarrassed. I can't believe this.

Next thing I know I feel arms wrapped around my waist and his lips softly brush my neck. I push my ass back onto him with a small moan to see he is still naked as well. "Hmm wanna go again in the shower baby?" He hums lowly in my ear. "Y-yes" I say immediately.

Let's just say I had to take painkillers for the pain in my bum.

~

(Louis POV)

This boy will be the death of me. He's so innocent but sexy. He doesn't know what he's doing but he's always turning me on.

Like the way he bent over to pick up his fork and gave me such a view of his ass in pretty pink panties that leave little to the imagination. All I could think of was putting him over my lap until his cute bum was as pink as the panties.

✨❤️🪐🔥🕯💙💚🐢🐟💫☀️🏳️‍🌈
I think my Wattpad is broken ok help me
this is a filler chapter but you get a sneak peek at what this fic will be
I hope you liked it there will be another chapter out tomorrow love you all thank you for reading have an amazing day xxxxxxx