🦈Chapter 11🦈

Idk why I put the sharks just seemed like the right thing to do
!!TW!!
Sexual content/it gets kinda kinky forgive me/really only kind of just a little promise/
-

(Harry's POV)

A month or so has passed since I found out Louis didn't actually do anything to me, and we've been talking and texting and flirting. Well, he's been flirting I still don't really know how to do that. I'm learning.

The thing is that Niall and Liam have no idea that I talk to him. They can't know.

With that comes the other problem, I'm a horrible liar. I can not lie for the life of me so hiding the fact that I'm talking with and hanging out with Louis is quite difficult. But they trust me so it makes it a bit easier.

Right now I'm out with them at some smoothie shop and some how the topic of Louis came up. That automatically makes me panic because why would they just bring him up without thinking or knowing what I've been doing behind their backs?

Little do they know I plan on losing my virginity. I'm ready. I want this. And it really doesn't matter because virginity is a social construct and I want to get fucked.

Louis is corrupting me.

(Niall's POV)

Do these twats think I'm stupid? They are both horrible at lying do they really think I don't know what they are up to. "So Liam what are you doing this weekend?" I ask purely for my amusement. Seeing these fuckers try to lie is so funny. "Oh I um- I think I have some plans with my mum. She want me to clean out the basement." I really have to hold in my snickers for this one but manage to keep a poker face. He doesn't have a basement.

"Yeah ok and what about you Harry? Do you have any plans?" This is going to be fun. "Hm? Oh yea I'm pretty busy this weekend I have to go do some stuff." He spoke obviously panicked. "Stuff? What kinda stuff Haz?" I ask wondering what he's going to come up with this time.

"Just stuff. Busy with mum and Gemma. Stuff." Wow does he really think I'm buying this. And of course Liam is clueless because he's more worried about keeping his own lover boy a secret that go doesn't even realize that Harry is doing the same thing! It's quite entertaining. "Yeah that sounds like fun. Anyways I have to get going. You know, stuff." I say teasing Harry, and leave the smoothie place leaving Liam and Harry to their awkward trying-to-keep-a-secret thing.

As much as it's funny I don't understand why they feel the need to hide it. I know they aren't the best people but I won't be mad about it or upset, or try to get in the way. It does make me a little upset but I understand why they are doing it.

(Louis POV)

I'm going to be with Harry all weekend. His mum and sister are out of town doing something, I don't remember, and so we are going to spend the entire weekend together, in his house, alone. This is a lot of pressure.

It's Friday so I'll be heading over today after school. Fuck I am so nervous. Through this time while we we've been talking and Harry's been trying to flirt things have been going well. I'm not pushing him away and I'm not being a dick. He makes me feel...mushy. I don't like it at all, not one bit, but I would never forgive myself if I hurt his boy.

I just want to be sweet and gentle and careful with him. He's the sweetest person ever to walk the earth. So innocent and pure. I will not be the one to corrupt him. Or maybe I will. Maybe I already have.

~after school because nothing really happens here~

Harry told me to wait at my car for him to show up so I lean on my car, leg shaking in nervousness.