🎀Chapter 22-End-🎀

~4 years later~
Harry: 20 years old
Louis: 22 years old

(Harry's POV)

I open the door to the apartment and set my keys on the counter. It's been a very long day at work and I just want to relax. I walk over to the couch and kick off my heels and fall back onto the loveseat-couch thing.

I can't lay here for too long though, Louis should be home soon and he wants to take me out for something. I try not to fall asleep but I drift off on the couch, still in my dress from work.

~

I wake up to something wet on my cheek and groan at the weird feeling. I open my eyes slowly to see Louis standing over me, then realize what the wet must be. I sit up and rub at my cheek. "Ewww Louis you're so gross. Dickhead." I mutter the last part, hoping he didn't hear it.

"You better watch your mouth first of all, and you didn't seem to mind me licking you last night. Quite begging for it if I remember correctly." I blush a little bit and don't respond. "That's what I thought." He gives me a kiss on the cheek and tells me to get ready.

"Why won't you tell me what we're doing, or where we're going?" I ask him. This is the first time in a long time he's taken me somewhere as a surprise. I wonder what it is.

I'm on my side of the bedroom and changing into something nice because I don't know what's going on.

I put on a long sleeved red velvety dress that reaches my knees. Louis comes up behind me and grabs my waist. "Ready to go baby?" I feel his hands shaking, and his unsteady breath against my neck. I just nod and we leave the apartment, climbing into the same car that he had four years ago.

Not much is being said, which is abnormal for car rides. He usually gets restless and needs to talk to make up for needing to sit still.

I look over to see him gripping the steering wheel so hard his knuckles turn white and his leg shaking uncontrollably.

"Louis, what's going on?"

As soon as he turns to look at me he relaxes a bit, but still having a nervous breakdown.

"Don't worry about it love, almost there."

I look out the window and wonder where we could be going. It's almost sunset.

We pull over on the side of a familiar road. There's nothing here, just old abandoned road and grass. It feels eerily familiar though.

"Follow me." Louis says and walks into the tall grass. I follow him and all of this seems like deja vú. It feels like it's happened before. We walk through the field and we reach a huge patch of flowers, and as soon as I see them I know exactly where we are.

It's the place he took me for our first date. Everything is the same except our clothes, and this time there are fairy lights hidden in the grass. It looks magical. I look around the area absolutely breathless.

"Do you like it?" Louis says from behind me. I turn around and look into his eyes, his bright blue icy eyes that I fall in love with all over again every time I look at them. I hug him tighter than I have in what seems like forever. This is like a dream come true.

We sit down on the blanket and eat dinner from the same basket he brought before. By the time we've eaten it's sunset, so we sit next to each other watching the sun fall. I try to make a move to kiss him but he stops me. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion and am about to speak up before he sets his finger on my lips, hushing me.

"Harry. Baby. Hazzy. Curly. Angel. My perfect little princess. These past four years with you have been an absolute dream. Everything I need I get from you, giving back is all I want to do. I love falling asleep next to you every night and I love how your the first person I see when I wake up. I remember the night of my graduation, you fell asleep so I carried you inside and I knew that you were what I wanted forever. Quite soon I know and I didn't know exactly what it was that I was feeling but, I knew. I want to be like this forever. I want forever with you. Harry Edward Styles."