☀️Chapter 14☀️

It should be illegal for someone to be so fucking hot
!!TW!!
Seggsy times 😎

(Harry's POV)

I walk to school with much more confidence than I usually have. I can't wait to ask Louis out. I know he'll say yes, he has to.

I wore my favorite outfit for the special occasion. A pastel pink crop top with a matching pink skirt with white thigh high socks and rainbow high tops. I look so cute.

Though when I get to school I don't see him anywhere. I figure he's just late but then he doesn't show up at first period.

I wait all day for him to show but he doesn't.

(Louis POV)

I couldn't face him today. I can't. I want him so bad but I can't have him. I'll just ruin him and break him and I'm not good for him. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I hurt him.

So I find myself in an alley smoking a cigarette hungover from the night before. I have a pounding headache but its alright because in times like this I find the pain oddly comforting.

I rest my head on the cold brick wall behind me and stay there for god knows how long. I finally decide it's time to go home and realize that I'm in the part of town Harry lives. I don't even know how I got here I don't remember what happened last night.

I check the time to see it's 4:32 so he should be hone by now. Schools over but what if he went somewhere?

I'll just say hi that's all. That's all. Just a hello. Everything is going to be fine. Right?

Before I let myself get talked out of it I just walk down the street to Harry's house. This is such a bad idea.

My mind is so overrun by my thoughts that I don't even see that I'm at his house. I'm actually doing this. I walk up to his door almost in tears but I knock anyways.

What I really didn't expect was a girl opening the door. She was too young to be his mother so I could only assume she was the sister I've heard so much about.

"Who are you?" She asks quite rudely. But what else would you expect I'm just some strange guy showing up at her door. "Hi I'm Louis, I was hoping to see Harry?" I say as politely as I could while managing a sweet smile.

"Uh sure he's up in his room. First door in your right." She says very skeptically. Cant blame her though. "Thank you." I smile and make my way through the door and into the very nice house.

I reach his door and re think my entire life. Every decision I've ever made. I knock on his door hesitantly, going through a script in my head but nothing seemed right. I'm going to make a fool of myself.

"Come in!" He says enthusiastically, I'm curious at what's got him so happy. I slowly open the door and see him in an amazingly cute outfit, standing in a stool hanging up fairy lights.

"Hey." I say shakily when I notice I was staring. He froze for a second and quickly jumped down from where he was standing and hugged me so tightly I almost couldn't breathe. I hugged back with the same energy and breathed in his sweet flowery scent.

When he finally pulled off he asked me, "why weren't you at school I missed you" and he started to pout. That pout is going to be the death of me.

"I'm sorry baby I wasn't feeling good. Do you want me to help you with the lights?" I said softly while trying to hold back the fond smile.

His face lit up. "Yes yes yes they've got to go here and bring them over there and then finish them there won't it look so cute?" He said pointing all around his room with the biggest smile on his face.