6: Drunk Confessions

I woke up the next day with a raging headache. As the events from last night replayed in my mind, I rolled over and screamed into my pillow.

What an asshole...

I looked at the clock near my stand. It was only 6:30am, but I knew I wasn't going to be able to sleep.

At least we had the next two days off.

Guess I'll get a workout in.

I changed into my extra pair of leggings and a sports bra. I have money now, maybe I should finally get some more clothes.

I walked downstairs and saw Charmy and Vanessa still passed out. I laughed softly at the sight. At least some things never changed.

As I walked out of the front door, I ran into Yami who was simultaneously reaching for the doorknob from the outside.

"U-uh, Y/n," he said with surprise.

I just pushed past him, knocking my shoulder into his side.

"Where are you going?" he called after me.

If this dickhead thinks I owe him anything, he's sorely mistaken.

I didn't even respond, I just took off on the trail leading into the woods.

Time to run. As long and as hard as I can.

I was able to run at full speed for about 5 miles before slowing down and deciding to turn back.

10 miles total, not bad... I know it's nothing compared to Asta, but it's pretty good for me.

I opened the door to the hideout, dripping in sweat.

"Y/n!" Finral yelled as I walked in. When he saw me, his mouth dropped slightly. He started to look down my body, glistening in sweat. His eyes lingered on my bare skin and over my curves.

"Shut your mouth, noble. You'll catch flies," Vanessa called and gave me a wink.

He sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck and blushed after realizing how much he was staring.

I just stood there and let him stare though... And I kind of enjoyed it. Maybe Yami was right.

"Your body is definitely 10/10," Vanessa said to me.

I laughed lightly, "You're one to talk."

"Damn, Y/n!" Magna called as he walked down the stairs.

Alright, this is actually too much attention for my liking.

"You're clearly making her uncomfortable," Zora chimed in, but still staring at me.

Asta rushed downstairs ready to train himself. "Y/n! You already trianed!?"

"Just a run," I mumbled.

"Want to join me for another workout?" He asked, being the only normal one.

"Yes please!" I yelled and quickly took back off out of the door.

We didn't stop until we were on the mountaintop. I was completely out of breath.

"Sorry those guys are so rude to you," Asta mumbled as he stretched, getting ready for his actual workout.

"Yea, it can suck sometimes." I admitted.