CHAPTER 7

Next Morning, Raizada Mansion.

Khushi woke up early, she was kind of surprised of her environment but she realized where she was.

She turned around and saw Maya sleeping peacefully and khushi smiled.

"Maya baby." She tapped her and she stirred in her sleep.

"Mom, let me sleep some more." She begged. Khushi was again surprised, she thought she forgot the mom things.

"Am going to work dear, if you don't wake up early you wouldn't see me off." At the mentioned of that Maya quickly got up and khushi laughed.

"So shall we bath you." Khushi lifted her and walk towards her bathroom, her jaw dropped when she saw Maya's bathroom, their tiny hall and kitchen can fit in Maya's bathroom.

"Let's get started." Maya said in between laughter when khushi tickled her.

She helped her in wearing her clothes, braided her hair and they decided to go downstairs but before that Maya spoke.

"Mom, you look terrible. You should take your bath." Maya said with a smiley face.

"Okay dear I almost forgot, go downstairs I would be back in a minute." She said and  smiled before leaving.

"Oh my goodness I pray I don't see this lad governor." She thought.

Downstairs

"What the! Maya??" Arnav said surprised, even Sakshi was surprised.

"Why are all looking at me like a lost puppy." She said blinking her eyes.

"You woke up early today without me, you look beautiful with your hairstyle." Sakshi commented.

Maya sat on her chair to have her breakfast when she smiled and spoke.

"Mom braided it for." She said and arnav spat his juice.

"What the! Mom?" He asked frowning looking at Maya.

"Yes mom." She said happily and Arnav frowned.

Immediatly, Maya spotted khushi.

"Mom are you done?" Maya asked and when arnav turned he fumed, why would she call her mom.

"Maya she it's not your mother." Arnav said sternly and khushi looked at him from the corner of her eyes.

"What! She it's my mom right, I want her as my mother, you would marry her right daddy so I would get a little brother." Maya said and khushi giggled, Sakshi couldn't hide her smile and Arnav fumed.

"MAYA!" Arnav warned.

"Okay okay I understand daddy, you haven't been close to mom,she it's sweet and kind. She knows how to cook delicious food, you would love her when she becomes your wife." She said sweetly and Arnav got up.

"Dad, where are you going." Tears started building from Maya's eyes.

"Am leaving, don't cry. We would talk about it when I come home." He said and turned to scared khushi.

"You follow me NOW!!" He said rudely and khushi scoffed and followed him, when they where out of sight Maya immediately cleaned her tears.

"How was I grandma?" Maya said to a gaping Sakshi.

"You little .... you planned everything?" Sakshi asked still in  disbelief.

"I like her alot grandma, I always see dad working from morning till late night without someone by his side to tell him everything it's alright." She said sadly.