CHAPTER 18

Wedding Hall

"Sorry for the inconveniences, Priest please proceed." Maya bowed and everyone was in awed, they were wondering, junior ASR.

The marriage was completed and it was left for reception. The family decided to have a private chat before joining the guest.

"Maya! This all was happening right under my nose and you had no way to convey it to me dear." Arnav scolded

"Wasn't it like you were busy with mother. I never wanted to worry everyone, do you know when I saw her ,I felt disgusted and I was shocked. Not only in my school but at the Park." She informed

Everyone looked at her for her to explain and she sighed.

"The day Nk uncle and I left for the park, he went to get us some ice creams and I sense someone was following us but I shrugged it off and pretended to not care. I told Nk uncle I need to pee and boom! She followed me, when I saw her I was shocked, I felt like slapping her for all she did to me but I composed myself.

The next day she appeared in school, crying and begging, telling me she left me because you abused her and threw her out without a penny, she told me to not let Khushi mother get married to you otherwise she would face trouble like she  did. She even told me the plan she was putting in place." She narrated.

"What plan?" Nk asked

"Didn't you noticed me missing during some of the ceremonies, she plotted snake poison, acid and glasses." She informed and everyone gasped.

"How did you manage everything Maya? Payal spoke  softly

"I called Aman Uncle to meet me at khushi's old house, so we could talk in private, I knew the witch was watching my every move. I only informed him everything and he promised to help me without your knowledge." She said looking into her father's eyes who held no emotions and she was afraid.

Khushi walked towards her and bend down, she crushed her into a big hug.

"Maya baby, thank you for saving my life and thank you for saving my marriage." She whispered and Maya smiled.

"I did what was right mother." She said, Arnav was shocked when he heard her call khushi mother.

"Do you know, I always felt like vomiting when she was near me or hugged me, I had to bear with her for the previous week." She said sighing.

"What you did my child showed how brave you are and how much you loved khushi, we all appreciate everything little bundle but right now it's not the time, we cannot leave the guest and all be here." Nani spoke for the first time and they nodded.

"Arnav please change in the next room, Khushi would change here and join you after." Payal spoke, everyone left leaving payal and khushi.

"Don't cry khushi, I know the girl adores you a lot and so do you, we thank God she saved you both, the beast is gone let us all celebrate." She said and khushi nodded, she changed into her gown.

The Reception was grand, everyone was talking about the junior ASR, even though khushi sense Arnav uneasiness she let it go . She wanted them to arrive at the Mansion before she talks to him.

Raizada Mansion

"Khushi please proceed with the rituals." She proceeded and entered the house.

"Arnav carry bhabhi." Nk teased, he immediately picked her up like she weighed nothing.

"We are leaving all the rest of the rituals, we are all tired." Nani said.

"Maya!" Arnav called, everyone was surprised, this was the first time Arnav spoke to Maya after the incident.

"Yes dad." She responded fearing what would happen next.

"We need to talk, come to the library." He said walking away, khushi reassured Maya, the girl was on fire. She was damn afraid of his behavior.

"Don't worry." Khushi reassured and she nodded and left, immediately she step foot into the room she was taken aback.

Arnav pulled her into crash boning hug, he hugged her like there was no tomorrow and when he broke the hug Maya saw his father crying! Crying!.

"Dad!" She was surprised

"Shhh.. Baby girl, even though you are my daughter and you are too young to understand everything, you took care of a situation like this Maya, I was so engrossed in Shyam that I didn't realize the snake was trying to brainwash you." He said and Maya smiled, she cleaned his tears with her little hands and smiled.

"Dad I heard everything that happened in the hall the day the scumbag came, I didn't go to my room and I wasn't stupid. I overheard your conversation with mother, the day you called her pumpkin." She giggled and Arnav admired her.

"Baby I love you Soo much, Soo much that it doesn't have a count." Arnav said pulling her cheeks.

"What about mother." She raised her brow just like how he does it and Arnav laughed.

"I love khushi like whole heartedly like she it's my second breathe and you my darling baby love you with all my heart, mind and soul as my only little bundle of joy." He said teasingly and they laughed.

"Let's go downstairs now, everybody downstairs think you are roasting me." She said and Arnav feign hurt.

"Of course, you just said 'Maya! We need to talk, follow me to the library' she mimicked him and he laughed whole heartedly.

They came down smiling and laughing, everyone was shocked except khushi who was hiding her giggles.

"Maya! daddy didn't grill you right?" Akash  asked and got a smacked from payal.

"Payal!" He threatened and she glared at him, Maya frowned.

"Dad, Nani, Grandma, Mami we have to  prepare for second marriage." She said smiling and khushi gape and Arnav was confused.

"Seems like Aunt payal and Akash Uncle are tooooooooooooo closed to each other and we may hear wedding bells later on, am going to my room." She giggled and rushed to her room, everyone stared at the two and they blushed.

"Seriously! It seems like they are those that have gotten married." Arnav said shaking his head.

"It seems wedding bells soon." Nani laughed, everyone Left to their respective rooms. Nk teased Arnav who glared at him, he left with his newly wedded wife.

Somewhere in Delhi

"My plan failed, it failed! IT FAILED! ALL BECAUSE OF THAT BRAT! SHE RUINED EVERYTHING, PLAYED ME AS A FOOL! SHE FOOLED ME!" She screamed and started destroying things.

"How the hell did you let her play with you sheetal, now we need our last tramp card." Shyam spoke in the other line.

Sheetal bribed for them to let her speak with Shyam on the phone.

"You meant SHASMAHAL LUCKNOW!  The bitter past?" She asked and he smirked.

"Of course, this one it's the biggest of all and it wouldn't fail, we wouldn't even participate, all we have to do is instigate them and then watch the show." He said and she smirked.

"Raizada's your days are numbered." Sheetal murmured.

Thank you