CHAPTER 26

"Uncle Chandra, why did you decide to accompany me to school?" Maya asked and Chandra chuckled, he knew she would ask him that.

"Out of my own will Maya, if you don't like it then tomorrow Mohan would take you." He answered and asked and she frowned.

"No need to rub it on my face Uncle." She got upset and Chandra pulled around her school.

"We've arrived Maya." He said and Maya raised her head, she took her school bag and pack and opened the door. Chandra spoke.

"I would be picking you up this afternoon." He informed and she grinned.

"I love you Uncle Chandra." She said and kissed his cheeks and he got stiff.

"Oh my bad, sorry." She apologized and rushed out embarrassed and Chandra smiled.

"Death of me one-day." He said and left to his next destination.

Payal's Apartment

"Baby check who is at the door." Payal shouted and Akash rushed and open the door immediately he became shy.

"Oh nah nah don't give me that look lover boy am not Payal, please let me in." He slightly pushed Akash and entered.

"Brother?" Payal said and he smiled, she hugged him.

"I miss you ." She squealed and Chandra feign hurt.

"You don't since you are with your boyfriend, I hope you are not doing any funny business  before marriage." He teased and the couple blushed.

"Ohh I almost forgot the purpose of why am here." His tone change and they sense the seriousness of the issue his about to let them know.

"Four witches of Malik are in." He said and Akash gasped and Payal was confused.

"How??" Akash asked in disbelief.

"We were happily having our dinner when they decided to Grace themselves and they came in with a motive to destroy Arnav, khushi and Sakshi." He said and Akash was now shaking.

"And Arnav let them in knowing well how dangerous they are?" He asked and Chandra nodded.

"I'm hell worried for Aunt Sakshi. I know they won't stop until they bring the past and that would torture her mentally." He murmured, payal had no idea.

"They have already started, I think they might be in the process." He said and Akash stared at him in disbelief.

"And you left those daughters of Satan with Sakshi and Khushi?" Akash asked in disbelief.

"I heard them planning to taunt Sakshi and Khushi." He said and Akash gasped.

Flashback

Chandra came down to have a little snack when he heard whispering and he knew who the voices belong to. He hid himself  behind the wall.

"I made check on Arnav, he leaves early for work leaving khushi and Sakshi alone, luckily manorma and Nani aren't there , Nk has left and Maya would go to school but the guy called Chandra would be our obstacle." Ratna said and Anjali smiled.

"He doesn't care about what is going on with his surroundings, his an I don't care type of human being so we are done with him." Anjali intervened and Dadi eyed her, chandra was surprised she knew him well.

"Don't tell me you are obsessed with him, and his the next guy you want to have fun with?" Dadi asked and Anjali blushed, Chandra grimaced.

End of Flashback

"But why did you leave khushi with them?" Akash asked curiously.

"Because I trust her Akash, she is capable of everything, do not underestimate her Akash, although she's 18 she hasa brain of a mature woman, she handles situation in a very best manner and I know by the  time they realize she is clever and 10 steps ahead of them, she would be done with them." He spoke with pride and Payal never knew he observed her, people always tell her her sister was so Naive and behaves like a child but Chandra saw the real her.

Akash narrated everything that happened in Lucknow but not all, he only gave out the important information.

"I have to go back home." Akash informed.

"No Akash, not now. Arnav is Arnav, he doesn't like it when we meddle.let them do it together. I would always keep you updated of everything. If you want to visit then do that this weekend so no one would be suspicious because of your sudden visit." He said and Akash agreed.

Raizada Mansion

When Sakshi calmed down khushi asked.

"Why are you letting them do this to you mother." Khushi said worriedly.

She ignored her question and started narrating.

"I was a happily middle class girl married to Samji a rich guy , he always abuse me but I stay put, pretending everything was alright, his best friend was Anvid. Anvid took me as his younger sister. I never told him what was going on. Samji started cheating on me but I never asked nor show him I know, one-day the mistress realize he was married and they had an argument. I was pregnant at that moment, I went to the hospital with Anvid and when we reached our house samji was dead and we had no idea who killed him. Anvid decided to take me to his house and just then Ratna and Dadi never liked me, they taunt me everywhere, whether we are in the mindst of people or not they don't care and when they found out I was pregnant they started cooking lies that I am Anvid mistress because of the love and affection he has for me. They started accusing him of cheating with me under the same roof married to Ratna. They spread it like wildfire and Instigated Arnav against me just because he adored him. When I gave birth to my daughter I was the happiest woman on Earth but my celebration was over when they lured innocent Arnav into killing my baby khushi, the guilt he felt up to now is eating him khushi.... I have forgiven him long time khushi, he made me adopt him as his mother, he wanted to feel the place of my daughter. I Know he loves me khushi but I wish he can let go." Sakshi said sniffing and khushi smiled.

"All shall be well." She assured.