CHAPTER 27

"Uncle, that's not the way to Raizada Mansion." Maya said suspiciously and Chandra smiled, he thought this little devil.

"Ever heard of dinner date?" He asked and she grinned.

"So you are taking me on a dinner date?" She said with gusto and Chandra nodded.

"I get to pick the place, deal." She ordered and Chandra shook his head.

"Okay, so where are we going baby?" Chandra asked sarcastically and Maya giggled.

"The prikash." She winked and Chandra gape at her.

The Prikash Dinner

"Look who we have here; little Raizada and who is this beautiful young man?" Mrs prikash asked immediately she saw the duo.

"Let me introduce you,Mrs prikash meet Uncle Chandra and Uncle Chandra meet Mrs prikash, the owner of Prikash Dinner." She bowed and they all laughed.

"Please serve us the usual." She said politely.

"No worries dear, get back to you in a few minutes." She smiled and left and Chandra was laughing at Maya.

"What?" She asked annoyed with his behavior.

"Tssk I didn't know you often come here dear, since I have taken notes of that, am glad."he teased.

"Uncle you know what?" She asked and he raised his brow.

"I like the cold Uncle Chandra than the smiling and teasing Uncle." She said as a matter of fact. Chandra kept mum.

"Here's your food." The waiter placed their order and they digged right away in.

Few minutes later

"So Uncle tell me what you are cooking and why you brought me to school and now lunch frankily, don't lie to me, I Know there is tension in the house since those four witches arrived." She said seriously and Chandra knew he had no way to escape from his little fire.

"Yeah you know, they where planning to taunt Sakshi and khushi at a designated time and I didn't want you to witness all of it." He said scratching his head and Maya laughed.

"Ohh now I know why, mom is the best of all and she would definitely protect grandma." She said proudly and Chandra ruffled her hair.

"Since we are on a date why don't we go and have fun." She raised her brow and Chandra smiled, this girl he thought.

"Here's your bill." But when Chandra checked it was empty and he was confused.

"You aren't allowed to pay if you are a Raizada because the bill is paid by AR." Mrs prikash spoke and Chandra understood.

"Little bunny, tell your mother to remember me small okay." She teased and Maya laughed and nodded.

"Mom used to work here as a cook and you know she kind of help grandma at the market and when we met her here we fell in love with her and dad was against it, luckily on our path AR cafeteria messed up and grandma  linked the Prikash and mom became the head cook in AR cafeteria and then we help them realize their feelings and confess their love to each other and they got married." She recited like a verse in a song and Chandra ruffled her hair, they left.

AR

The the whole of the day, Arnav was anxious and Aman noticed it. He didn't want to approach him till when they are alone.