CHAPTER 21

"Akash, thanks for everything." Payal said caressing his cheeks and he blushed.

"And thank you you too darling, without you he would have escape again." Akash smiled and payal laughed.

"Baby I need to tell you something." Akash was serious and payal frowned.

"You are scaring me." She said looking unsure of what he was about to do.

"It's nothing baby. Arnav got you a present, it's in your room." He informed and Payal frowned.

"Okay, then I would see you later." She left to her room frowning. She entered and looked around but didn't see any gift but saw a strange figure, she became alert.

"Who the hell are you and what the fuck hell are you doing in my room, Mr. Thief." She said grabbing any object at Bay.

"I didn't Know Payal can curse." The strange person spoke huskily and payal froze, it's she hallucinating or not, no right? It's his voice.

"Am real, stop closing your eyes and opening it. You stressing it." He said and chuckled lightly.

"How come?" She asked in disbelief.

"Am real come! Touch me." He went forward and touch her hands and she flinched but soon composed herself, then broke into a fist of cries.

"Brother Chandra." She hiccupped.

"It's me payal, am out of prison all thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Raizada." He spoke proudly and payal started crying.

"I miss you so much brother, forgive me for not taking you out of the hole." She cried and he consoled her.

"Am out now little payal, all thanks to a certain Raizada's and I know you would have taken me out if you were capable, so please stop blaming yourself." He consoled and she nodded.

"How did it happened?" She asked eyeing him and he smiled.

FLASHBACK

"We are going to Lucknow khushi." Arnav said with a straight face and khushi realized what he was thinking.

"Then we have to be fast so she wouldn't suspect anything." She giggled.

The next morning, they took Arnav's private jet to Lucknow, they booked a local hotel and stayed for a bit.

"Arnav I hope the bastard gets his punishment for all what he had done." She said and Arnav stared at her and smiled.

"I bet you this little punishment alone it's not good enough for him." He said and khushi giggled.

"Are we ready, everything it's set." Khushi said looking at her reflection, Arnav snaked his arms around her waist and kept his head in the crook of her neck and she  gasped. He gave her wet kisses and she took a deep breath.

He increased his torture and khushi held the side table tightly due to her knees being weak because of Arnav's romance.

"Arnav..." She moaned lightly and Arnav hmm.

"We are getting late." She managed to say. Arnav turned her and captured her lips into a passionate kiss.

Just then Arnav had a call and he groaned. He spat on the line and Aman giggled.

"By the tone of your voice I think I ruined something." He giggled and Arnav fumed.

"Why did you call Aman?" Arnav asked.

"Shyam is planning bigger things Arnav, we need to be fast. So please stop your romance and do your best in the job you are assigned to and stop romancing, we have no time." He said and sternly and  Arnav chuckled.