CHAPTER 12

Raizada Mansion

"Mom can I come, please please pleasssssse." Maya begged holding khushi's arm and she laughed.

"I promise I won't speak unless spoken to, huh mom. Don't listen to daddy." She wanted her to reason and khushi was playing hard to get.

Arnav and Sakshi smiled at the duo because of their bond.

"You don't love me again that's why you don't want me to come along." Maya said sadly and khushi frowned.

She bend down at her level and smiled looking at her cute eyes.

"Maya who told you I don't love you anymore? You have no idea how much I adore and cherish you Maya, please don't repeat that again." Khushi said softly and Maya gulped, her eyes started watering.

"Am sorry maa, I thought you d..." She wasn't able to complete the sentence.

"Hey Maya it's nothing, I love you and I still love you, no one can separate us okay. Now clean your tears." She said softly and she did.

"Apparently we all are going to the airport Maya, I wanted to see how you would react." Khushi informed a messy crying Maya who opened her mouth at her mom's revelation.

"So...so... Dad and grandma knew everything?" She asked in disbelief and they all nodded and giggled, she frowned and feign hurt.

"You decieved me , you said I wasn't going to the airport with you to pick our family, you told me I wouldn't be present during the engagement and all the ceremony except the wedding, you three lied to me. Wow YOU ALL LIED TO ME." She said in disbelief.

"Dear it was you that failed to see our signal, now enough with the talks we are getting late." Sakshi said and Arnav sighed. He looked at khushi who refused to look at him in the eye and he smiled. She was still shy after yesterday.

They all left and decided to go to the airport. Maya sat with Sakshi and Mohan drove them. Arnav and khushi sat in the same car and an empty car followed them.

"Khushi." Arnav called and she turned, she wasn't able to meet his eyes and Arnav sighed.

"Am sorry khushi, it won't happen again unless you tell me to do so." He whispered all though he knew he couldn't abstain from her luscious lips.

Khushi just nodded, she didn't say anything. Arnav knew his khushi was angry with him.

Flashback

When arnav turned his head and met khushi's lips she froze immediately. She was shocked and arnav was glad he did it but khushi was hell shy.

He kissed her lower lip slowly and gently, Khushi head was spinning. She didn't respond to the kiss so Arnav purposely pinched her cheeks and he slipped his tongue into her sweet mouth and tasted her sweet buds.

Arnav was carried away with the kiss that he forgot to realize that was her first kiss unannounced.

Arnav felt her tears and immediately withdrew. He was shocked.

"Khushi am sorry, am sorry to hurt you, I am sorry I got carried away. Please don't cry." He cleaned her tears with his thumb.

Khushi just nodded and run to her room. Arnav felt guilty and blamed himself for that. He promised to make it up to her.

End of Flashback

"Arnav." Arnav finally heard his name and turned his gaze on her.

"Am sorry." She apologized and Arnav was now confused, he raised his brow.