PLEASE READ ME

Hello guys,

                  Hope everyone is doing good. Am very happy because of all the responses am getting and still getting.

Thank you all to my readers, my voters, commenters and Followers.

My new and old followers and voters. The silence readers, I wish you all a Happy Easter even though am late in doing so.

My apologies for updating late, during HIS HEALER era, I updated alot of chapters because I had already written a lot down and school wasn't there because of Corona virus. But right now  school, home and work all constitute to the delay of HIS LOVE update and I haven't written any chapters down. If I need to update i have to write, go through thoroughly before updating and that takes a lot of my brain away and I hope you guys forgive me for that.

My first story was a flop, THE LIFE OF MUDI, although I loved and read Arshi fanfiction I decided to write my first book not an Arshi but the response isn't good up to now. I decided to remove it from Wattpad and maybe in the near  future I would spice it up a little bit as an Arshi book.

Please feel free to Ask me question, I know you guys are dying and curious to know everything about me, I have decided for you all to ask me anything you want to but please not hurtful words.

Thanks again to my readers, voters, commenters, followers and silence readers. Thank you all for your love and support, I really do appreciate.

Don't forget to wash your hands thoroughly with soap under running water, wear your face mask.

Stay safe fam❤️

Thank you, Rashida Nagumsi.