CHAPTER 20

Flashback

Wedding Night

Khushi was hell nervous when she was brought into their room, her heartbeat increased every minute.

Just then Arnav arrived, he smiled at her and walked towards a nervous khushi. He sat beside her and smiled, he removed the veil and their eyes locked.

"Finally you are mine baby." He said brushing his cheeks with hers and she blushed, Arnav slowly removed her hair pins and jewelries, she was now in only her wedding attire.

He spoke with her through his eyes and she understood him and nodded, he took her lower lips and kissed her softly, then the kiss went heated.

Arnav controlled the kiss, he pulled out when khushi couldn't breathe, he didn't stop there and gave her wet kissed down her throat and she moaned just then Arnav phone runged and he got annoyed, he continued but the phone was still ringing.

"Arnav pick the call, it must be important." Khushi suggested and he groaned.

"What!" He barked when he picked up.

"ASR open your door, I know I may have destroyed your moment but something very agent came and we need to look up to it other wise innocent lives would be lost." He said panicking and Arnav sense something was wrong.

"Okay." He disconnected the call.

"Khushi please go and freshened up , Aman it's coming in." He informed and she frowned and did what she was asked to do.

He opened the door for Aman but he saw Nk, Akash and Payal.

"What the... What are you all doing here, I thought it was only Aman." He said sounding displeased.

They ignored him and went inside, Payal blushed when she saw the decorations, Akash wondered why and traced where her eyes was looking at and he blushed.

"Okay now guys, tell me! What was so important that you had to ruin my wedding night." He said with a serious tone and Aman chuckled.

"Shyam it's planning to break out of prison in two weeks time, our sources told us he had been making calls and it involves his escape plan." Aman spoke

"We have to act fast Nannav other wise the bastard would get away." Nk spoke.

"Nk and I have a friend who is a prosecutor, he likes this kind of cases would I say his a ruthless prosecutor, no nonsense man, with the help of him and the evidences payal have as well as the ones Aman has we can put it before the jury." Akash spoke.

"The evidence I have it's full prove of his confession and Nk was secretly taking videos of him the day he grazed himself on the engagement day." Payal added and Arnav was wowed.

"So the four of you where planning everything while I had no clue, first it was Maya then now it's you guys." Just then khushi walked in.

"Tomorrow morning we are going to Lucknow, where his business it's located. You see I hired a mouse in that area and everything we needed it's with him. He murdered a lot of police officers, innocent teens, involved in a whole lot of criminal activities and if it's brought up to the jury they would just give DEATH straight." Aman explained and Arnav smiled.

"What would I do without you dear Aman." He emotionally hugged him and Aman cringed.

"ASR please let go." He said and Arnav hit his head. "Ouch" he glared.

"So we are all leaving tonight, right now. Aman and payal would go to Lucknow with my private jet to make things fast, Akash would contact the prosecutor who would definitely accept our plead and khushi and I would investigate who it's helping him." Arnav said and they all nodded, they dispersed to their assigned job.

LUCKNOW

Aman and Payal was staring at the girls and the poor man.

"Dear we wouldn't harm you, we just need information and I know you have every documents, we promised to free you all if you co-operate well." Aman spoke softly.

"We are putting our lives on this Sir, we all want that bastard to pay but we are afraid." The man spoke

"I went through same when I was little, he robbed us off and raped my sister, he defied our name and made my father bankrupt, my sister committed suicide and he set my brother in law up of a crime he never committed dear, we all are victims dear, victims and vengeful people like us always have evidences and we know you do, that's why we are counting on you." Payal said sweetly and the man daughters nodded they left and brought out a box and handed it to Aman.

"Everything you need to know about him, his betrayal to people, forcefully collecting people's properties and rape. He killed my sister and her husband because they wanted to tell his Truth, he raped their daughter and killed her, my two daughters where raped by his men, all my little land I have he took it away from me, not only me but people who have no choice were abused by him. And I hope with what we have given out would make him pay." The man said and Aman thanked them, he immediately Left with payal to Delhi, what the man didn't know that they video recorded everything Shyam did so it would add up to the evidence.

Delhi

"Raveer bro need your help, Open your door.". Nk said through the phone and he groaned.

"What it's the play boy doing here." He teased but frowned when he saw companies.

"Now this is serious." He said and khushi frowned.

"Raveer Kumari right?" Khushi asked and he nodded.

"We agently need your help Mr prosecutor, we know you are the best in India that's why we came to you to help us kill a bastard who doesn't deserve a life." Khushi said smiling and everyone hid their smile.

"What! I don't kill people miss." He said getting angry and khushi laughed.

"I didn't say you kill people Mr Raveer, we want him to be killed by the law not us and by the way am not miss, I am KHUSHI SINGH RAIZADA." She said brushing her hair and Arnav smiled at his wife.

They explained everything to him and he was shocked, even though he had encountered a lot of people like the bastard he immediately made a video call.

"Jury." He explained to the judge and he immediately accepted.

"The trial would be tomorrow since evidences are enough and he would be granted death immediately." Raveer said and they all gasped.

"Thank you alot, we owe you much." Arnav appreciated as well as all.

"So Nk you where a Raizada and pretended to be a middle class guy." Raveer asked raising his brow and Nk scratched his head and the rest frowned.

The next day Shyam was told there was some changes, without his knowledge they brought him to court and everything was against him. The Raizada's were present but somewhere watching everything.

End of  Flashback

"It's payal surprise ready?" Khushi asked and Arnav nodded.

End of chapter