CHAPTER 17

Raizada Mansion

"Khushi." Arnav whispered and she glared at him. She went back to what she was doing.

"Baby." He whispered again audible for her and she glared again. Everyone sense the atmosphere in the air and Sakshi spoked.

"It's something wrong between the two of you." She asked in a serious tone staring at the two, they shook their head as no and she sighed.

"As you say so." She shrugged and went on with her eating, Akash was stealing glances at payal and she knew he was staring at her.

"Today it's your haldi ceremony Khushi and Arnav." Nani broke the silence and they nodded,  Nk signaled Akash and he nodded.

"Nannav I almost forgot! Maya told me she wanted to see you both in her room." He said in a serious tone and Arnav stared at him suspicious but he got up and left khushi followed behind.

Nk and Akash followed them, immediately they learnt that they entered, they locked the door and giggled.

Arnav got pissed because they trapped them, he heard them giggle and their footsteps faded, he then turned and saw his khushi who kept on glaring at him.

"Baby, am sorry for calling you pumpkin. I didn't mean to hurt you, am sorry." He knelt down and khushi gasped she immediately held his shoulders gesturing him to get up.

"Arnav am sorry but you went too far in kneeling down okay, I just wanted to pull your ears." She informed smiling and Arnav started walking slowly towards her as she went backwards, oops! They fell on Maya's bed with khushi beneath Arnav.

"You teased me the whole time khushi." He said brushing his cheeks with hers.

"I...I..I." she couldn't find any word and arnav kissed her cheeks she blushed, he pecked her lips and was about to kiss her when Maya interrupted their session.

"Ewww not in my bed dad! Seriously you left your bed and came to my bed ooh God this adults, hurry and leave." She scolded and left, Khushi became tomantoe.

Arnav helped her stand up and she wished the ground should open and swallow her up. Maya caught them kissing!

"Don't worry khushi, let's go." They left Maya's room and went to their room for the the preparation.

Payal's Room

"Payal I came to tell you something." Akash said looking at her.

"I like you ." He said and payal laughed and he frowned.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked in a panic tone and she smiled.

"What took you so long." She whispered and  Akash couldn't belief his own ears he immediately hugged her .

"Thank you." He whispered smiling and she smiled back.

     Everything went smoothly on haldi, lot of love from family and friends, the ceremony was a blast as well as the rest of the ceremonies celebrated.

Akash and Payal continue to shower each other with love secretly without the family notice.

Shyam is facing his trial in court and you can't believe how he regretted for going to Raizada Mansion on that day, only if he knew payal was around.

Wedding day

"Arnav would be totally weak when he sees you khushi, the definition of beauty." Sakshi smiled half crying, Nani was weeping and  manorma  was sniffing.