CHAPTER 25

Mature content ahead.

Khushi was inside the washroom and was busy with her thoughts when she felt a presence behind her, she screamed and immediatly relaxed when she realized it  was Arnav.

"You scrared the shit out of me." She murmured and Arnav smiled.

"I just want to join in." He said brushing his nose with her bare back and she realized She was naked under the water and tried covering herself with her palms, her face was tinted red.

"Don't khushi." He whispered huskily and she shivered.

"A..r...nav." she gasped when she felt his hand on her bare back.

"Khushi am not going to do anything okay, let's just bath each other. I promise no extra things." Arnav bargain and khushi nodded.

Khushi was almost done, Arnav turned her to face him, he washed down to  her chest and caressed her peach and khushi gasp, he ignored her and started stroking them gently. Khushi legs started wobbling. She moaned when Arnav kissed and licked her right peak, she held him for support. He gave the same attention to her Left , he kissed her gently and raised her up and khushi rubbed her legs around his waist.

He kissed her softly,down her chin and wet kisses down her throat, Khushi moans could be heard.

"Arnav." She moaned.

"Shhh khushi, let me make you feel good." He carried her to the bath and made her stranddle him.

"Am going to teach you something, we aren't going to do it the right way, am sorry I couldn't hold myself." He said and before khushi realised he held her waist and started brushing her against his groin and khushi felt good. He massaged her Left and kissed her right peach. Khushi was feeling extremely good and she liked it. Arnav kissed her to reduce her moaning.

"Arnav..." She whispered

"Let it go khushi." Arnav bit her neck and she came loudly. She collapsed on his shoulders.

Arnav waited till she relaxed.

"That was amazing right?" Arnav teased and khushi blushed.

"Khushi when are we doing the real one?" Arnav teased and khushi blushed.

"I know, am only teasing you pumpkin, we haven't done it yet. And all thanks to Shyam case our wedding night was ruined and we didn't get enough time because of this drama and am sorry for rushing you this morning, I couldn't help myself when I saw you entering the bathroom I decided to wait till I heard water splash to get my chance." He informed and khushi laughed sweetly.

"Erm Arnav, I have to retake my bath." She said shyly but her eyes widened like a sauce when she felt his bulge.

"Arnav." She gasped

"See what you have done to me with just your smile, only God knows how I have been controlling myself. Khushi let's go for second round." He said and khushi tried to get up but she froze when she felt Arnav's lips on her peaks.

End of mature content

Breakfast Time

Khushi managed to comedown  leaving her horny husband. She helped in preparing breakfast. Everyone came down to have breakfast including the witches.

When khushi saw Arnav she blushed and Arnav smiled. They all sat down and the air was thick.

Everyone ate silently then Chandra spoke.