Upcoming storm

"My arm still hurts." You thought while laying on your bed in the middle of the afternoon. Training was cancelled due to a possible storm but when you looked outside there wasn't one cloud painted in the blue sky.

A faint breeze, made the white curtains dance above your bedside table while you carefully touched the sore spot on your forearm.

The tracker was a rather small device that we used in order to find missing people in near dimensions.

They weren't always 100% accurate though and the little machine sometimes malfunctioned.

Maybe I should just cut it out?

(Your POV)

Loud footsteps in the hallway suddenly brought me back to reality. I let out a soft grunt when two knocks radiated throughout the room, making me get up from the comfortable bed and open the door.

Stepping outside , I found a tiny written paper laying on the wooden floor.

Strange.

It looked like Armins elegant handwriting, telling me to meet him on the training grounds in 15 minutes.

Raising my eyebrows ,I considered the possibility of it being a stupid prank. Connie and Sasha would often pull stuff like this.

A few weeks ago, they even stole the Captains rare tea-leaves.

Boy did they regret that later.

The memory of them cleaning the filthy stables top to bottom, made me chuckle while I crumpled up the paper and dug it into my pocket

Tightening the straps of the gear a little more, I put on my leather boots and walked towards my new destination.

Softly humming an old lullaby I passed Annie, Reiner and Berthold.
It seemed like they were having some sort of heated argument but I didn't really care until I heard the words "female titan" slip from Reiners mouth.

Stopping in my tracks I turned around as they kept walking but lowering their voice more. Narrowing my eyes ,I met the cold glare of Annie who looked behind her shoulder.

Somethings...not right.

(Time-skip)

"ANNIE IS WHAT?!"

"Shhhh, (Y/n)! I have a plan but let me explain it first."

Me and Armin both stood in our fighting stances on the training grounds of HQ, pretending to train some hand-to-hand combat before the upcoming storm.

"I'm not sure yet. Eren is summoned to the capital to decide his faith. That probably won't end well. We will try to lure Annie into a tunnel, that way she won't be able to transform." Armin continued.

I lowered my fists and stood straight up, processing this new information. Putting my hands on both my sides I looked up to the now grey sky.

They weren't kidding about the storm.

After taking a deep breath I found Armins eyes again.

"You'll capture her in a tunnel? Does Erwin know?"

The blonde boy nodded, also standing up straight.

"He does and agrees with my plan. He will order some soldiers to surround the tunnel if things get out of hand."

"When?" I then asked, not able to shake this uneasy feeling in my stomach.
I knew something was up with Annie but I never expected her to be the damn female titan.