2

I feel the morning light hit my face as I open my eyes. I yawn and pull down the covers as I notice that I past out on my bed before I could take a shower last night since I'm completely naked besides my thong and bra.

"Ugh what the fuck happened last night, my head hurts like hell." Last night was a blur, I can barely remember anything. I get out of bed to check my phone. Shit, I should really change my wallpaper.

I hear a deep chuckle behind me so I frantically look back.

"AAAAH what the fuck, who are you, get out of my house you perv." I scream looking around me to see if there's something I can throw at him.

But that's when it hits me.

This isn't my house.

I freeze as I look back at him not knowing what to do. 

"Well... good morning." He says in a faint Italian accent.

In front of me sitting on the couch, was an extremely attractive man. He had broad shoulders and I could tell he was tall from his long legs. His dark green eyes pierced through his light brown hair. I shiver from his intimidating aura and intense stare.

"And here I thought you were never gonna wake up." He says in a deep voice as his gaze lowers to my body and then back up to my eyes.

I look down and realize I'm still naked.

"Don't look." I quickly say as I throw one of my heels at him. I pick up my dress from the floor as I slide it on as fast as possible.

He turns his head back around with a grin of amusement as I blush, wanting to die from embarrassment.

ALEX POV

Fuck, she passed out. She must be a light weight since I noticed she didn't drink much. Her head is laying on my chest so I pull her up and on my back walking out to see if her friends are there.

I look around for a while but can't find them.

"Where the fuck are they." I'm not about to take a passed out chick with me home. Well... it's not like I have a choice.

I walk out and carry her to my car.

"I'll just take her to Val's place since it's close and he probably won't be back until tomorrow."

Once we arrive, I take the key that's under the front carpet and open the door.

"Here we are." I carry her to his bed and I start writing a note on one of the night stands.

You passed out so I took you to my friends house since he won't be back before you wake up. Here's my number in case something happens, 310-***-****.

-Alex

"Hey wow, wow, wow, what the fuck are you doing."

"Shut up, I'm uncomfortable in this dress so leave me alone." She mumbles, as she gets undressed and crawls back in bed, quickly falling asleep.

"Well my job is done, Val never needs to know what happened here." I turn off the lights as I walk out, making sure the door is locked behind me.

***

I hear my phone vibrate so pick up the call as I look at the time.

"It's 5 am, why are you calling me so early Val?"

"Mind telling me why the fuck there's a girl in my bed" he growls.

Shit...

"Huh? I don't know what you're talking about, how could it be me?" I say, trying to sound as clueless as possible.

"Alex, you're a terrible liar, and the only person that has this sloppy handwriting is you."

Aaah he found the note.

"Okay, Okay fine, sorry about that dude. Just wake her up and make her leave. She passed out at your club so I took her to your house since it was close."

KATE POV

"Oh my God, what the hell was that." I dash down the stairs not looking back and out the front door. I run out the front yard still trying to get the rest of my clothes on as I call Megan.

"Hey Kate, so how was your night with the handsome guy at the club you ran away with." She giggles.

"I don't know, I was practically kidnapped, I woke up to some stranger." Really hot stranger, but I didn't tell her that. "Where are you, can you come pick me up."

"Oh God, are you okay, send me the address." She says worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm sending you the address right now." I hang up as I send her my location. I run to the front of the yard as I try to push open the big metal gate.

"Oh shit." I mutter. I left my other heel at his place because I forgot I threw it at him.

I sigh as I hear someone shout from behind. I turn around to hear what he has to say, but instead, the house I didn't notice being in before because I was in a hurry to get away, catches my attention. My eyes widen and my mouth drops open. It's a fancy two story house with a huge front door and a fountain in the front. It has a gorgeous pool on the side with statues around it. I can see many fancy cars parked on the other side. How is he so rich, at so young? He looks like he'd be in his late twenties.

I shake my head trying to not get distracted. I look up to where his voice is coming from as I see him on a big balcony leaning over the balustrade with the same amused expression.

"You like what you see?" He smiles as he rakes his fingers through his soft hair.

"Shut up." I reply, blushing a little.

"You forgot one of your heels, come back for it later." He yells dangling the heel in the air.

"Yea whatever." I yell back.

He really annoyed me. He could have just been nice and walked down to give it to me.

"By the way you look cute trying to open that 500 pound gate."

"Ugh, fuck you." I throw up a middle finger. "Wipe that grin off your face and open it before I jump over it."

"No don't do that." His expression turns serious. "Even though I would love to see you try, I don't want you getting hurt." He walks back into the room and I hear a loud buzz sound as the gates open.

"Thanks." I mumble. What did he even mean by that.

My thoughts are interrupted by a honk. I look out to see Megan pull up.

"Are you okay, did he do anything to you?"

"No, it's fine, he didn't do anything. So where did you and Selena go after I got kidnapped." I say getting in the car.

"Some guys wanted to play drinking games with us, so we left because we thought you went with that guy."

"You hoe." I roll my eyes.

"I'm glad to see you're okay though. If something ever happened to you I would never forgive myself."

"Geez, you sound like the mother I never had." I look out the window staring at the sky.

I sigh as we drive off. The drive back home is short and quiet. As we get back home I run to the shower, turning on cold water. I stand there with my eyes closed thinking about what just happened.